La Liga BBVA 2011-12 (FBKits) (WIP)

sat10

Reaction score
Hi..
I am currently working on the kits for the upcoming La Liga season, and I thought I'd post my progress so far over here.. These are just the first versions of the kits, so further minor improvements will be made. When all the 20 teams have released their kits, I am planning to turn it into a kitpack . Please feel free to leave any sort of suggestions, feedback, or even criticism..

Also, if you come across the kit unveiling of any of the teams which haven't done so yet, you can let me know here.

Thank you..

UPDATE - I've decided that to work on the German Bundesliga kits next, so if you think these kits are decent enough, that's something to look forward to ;)

Atletico Madrid
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: None (As of yet)

atleticohv1.png
laliga.png
laliga.png

(Away Coming Up)

Athletic Bilbao

Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
Sponsor: Petronor
laliga.png
bilbao.png
laliga.png

(Home Coming Up)

Barcelona
Sponsor: Qatar foundation
barcahv2.png
barcav2.png
laliga.png

Espanyol
Kit Manufacturer: Li-Ning

espanyolh.png
laliga.png
laliga.png

(Away Coming Up)

Getafe
Kit Manufacturer: Joma
Sponsor: Burger King

getafehome.png
getafe3rd.png
getafeaway.png

Levante
Kit Manufacturer: Luanvi
Sponsor: Comunitat Valenciana
levantehome.png
levanteawayv3.png
laliga.png

(3rd kit coming up)

Malaga

Sponsor: UNESCO (To be updated)
malagah.png
malagaway.png
malaga3rd.png

Real Betis
Kit Manufacturer: RBb (In-house)
betishome.png
laliga.png
laliga.png

(Away and 3rd kit coming up)

Real Madrid

Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: bwin
realmadridhome.png
realmadridaway.png
laliga.png

Real Sociedad
Sponsor: Gipuzkoa
realsociedadhome.png
realsociedadaway.png
realsociedad3rd.png

Valencia
Kit Manufacturer: Joma
valenciahome.png
valenciaaway.png
valenciathird.png

Villarreal

Kit Manufacturer: X-tep

villarrealhome.png
villarrealaway.png
laliga.png

Pending:
Racing Santander (H/A/T)
Real Valladolid (H/A)
Real Zaragoza (H/A/T)
Sevilla (H/A/T)
Sporting Gijon (H/A/T)

Thanks to trbngr for making the templates for Valencia and Getafe

Last edited:
The colours and design for the barcelona kits are wrong for the home the colours are wrong and it should be 9 of the stripes not 5 and the away should be darker

nice work ! :)

Thanks mate! :)

Well I'm stupid.

Haha, that wasn't stupid..well if the template wasn't there, I'd probably have to use the pen tool :)

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

The colours and design for the barcelona kits are wrong for the home the colours are wrong and it should be 9 of the stripes not 5 and the away should be darker

Ok, I'll work on that. I guess that happens when you're making the kits of the team that you loathe. You don't really want to waste so much time on them :)

Bit grumpy. At least say 'good work' or something.

Nah, I always like being corrected by someone who's much better than I am...Helps in improving.

About the colour..I know the initial prototypes were lighter, but when they officially released it, i think they made it darker?

View attachment 180435

Kia is Athletico Sponsor

"To date, Atleti has not secured a kit sponsor for next season after KIA cut ties with them this year."

Did they sign a deal again? (for shirts i.e.... I think they are still sponsoring them otherwise)

Added: Valencia, and slightly modified Levante and Barcelona

Any hopes on Villarreal's new kits.

you mean these?

VillarrealCF.jpg

was just waiting for them to release them officially...with sponsors... but i can make them now if you want...

The club plays without sponsor on the shirt in the pre-season games. Will appreciate them as they are now. If a sponsor is put on them, you can update 'em later :)

The club plays without sponsor on the shirt in the pre-season games. Will appreciate them as they are now. If a sponsor is put on them, you can update 'em later :)

Done :) (they're in the OP)

Great work so far. If you wanna make it, Barca's third kit this year is literally the same as last year's away kit just with the new sponsor, cheers!