Groedius

Reaction score
Ok so after first season it would seem the transfers on my new QPR game i started last week are a bit insane

Tottenham have spent a total of 95m - 30 m was recuperated through player sales
Arsenal only spent 12.5m
Aston Villa 32m
Chelsea 47m and they got 21 m through sales
Fulham 34m
Leeds 24m
Liverpool 54m
Man city 59m - 7m back
Man united 26.5 m - 2m back

It seems crazy the amount that Tottenham have spent and Liverpool and a bit too far unrealistic and it seems all the clubs have spent at least 15 m +. I dont see how Leeds got more cash then me when I finished 9th in Leage and wont the FA cup. They only got promoted through play offs. Also seems theyre snatching up all the good young players for big fees as in like 20 - 30m. Making it very hard for me to pull off any good transfers.

The total league transfers must be at like 5 - 600 m which is pretty insane ... And I thought there was a recession and financial fair play rules ?

financial fair play rules haven't come in to effect yet...

Even so I dont think that the total spendings of the EPL has ever been anywere near 600 m + for an transfer window and it just seems that as soon as i become interested in a player who could be decent some team is willing to offer double

in my liverpool save there's always 500+ mils spent in EPL, i can't remember but one time i witnessed over 700 too so ye, i don't know why clubs spend this much