b3dj0

Reaction score
You can find the best player (wonderkid) in Football Manager 2010. Wonderkid is a young player with great talent. You can use them to your team or you can sell them with high price. Any way, here's the list.
trans.gif

Age between 15-21
190-180
-Sergio Agüero
-Mario Balotelli
-Pato
-Karim Benzema
-Miralem Pjanic
-Mamadou Sakho
-Eduardo Salvio
-Marek Hamsik
-Alphonse Areola
-Nicolas Otamendi
-Marko Marin
-Moussa Sissoko
-Alexis Sanchez
180-170
-Rafael
-Adam Pepper
-Davide Petrucci
-Ransford Osei
-Gael Nlundulu
-Simon Kjaer
-Gonzalo Higuain
-Jonathan Cristaldo
-Andrej kramaric
-Lukman Haruna
-Thimothee Kolodzieczak
-Mesut Ozil
-Luc Castaignos
-Davide Castagno
-Martin Galvan
-Diego Suarez
-Zakarie Boucher
-Yago
-Stevan Jovetic
-Romelu Lukaku
-Neymar
-Luis Guilherme
-Rabiu Ibrahim
-German Pacheco
-Vladimir Weiss
-Albin Ekdal
-Franco Zuculini
-Marquinhos
-Diego Renan
-Sambou Yatabare
-Haris Vuckic
-Sergio Asenjo
-Toni Kroos
-Anderson
-Etienne Capoue
-Sidnei
-Carlos Eduardo
-Danny Welbeck
-Sofiane Feghouli
-Jozy Altidore
-Jeremy Helan
-Jonny Evans
-Henri Saivet
-Erick Flores
-Marcelo
-Oscar
-Nathan Delfouneso
-Jerome Boateng
-Carlos Vela
-Dennis Appiah
-Inigo Larranaga
-Bernardo
-Walter
-Paulo Henrique
-Joao Paulo
-Daniel Parejo
-Keko
-Renato Augusto
-Sergio Mota

You can visit link below for more wonderkids list

FM2010 Wonderkids List

Good to see (from link) that Vuckic has good potential, even in my first season he's breaking into the first team, and that's before he's started really improving

dude, i think everyone on this site knows what a wonderkid is :p and this list looks like the ones from FM Britain or Si or somewhere from another site ;)
thanks for the lesson on wonderkids... :D

no, no he isn't doesn't get any better and the most potential i have ever seen from him is 110 which is frankly **** :)

what so you just listen to your scouts all the time ?
take a long hard look at his attributes for me please mate ?
and then tell me hes not class ?
hes awesome for me (millwall) and hes still only 16.

what so you just listen to your scouts all the time ?
take a long hard look at his attributes for me please mate ?
and then tell me hes not class ?
hes awesome for me (millwall) and hes still only 16.

do you notice how i said he has 110 PA, i looked at him using FMRTE and if you don't know what that is google it :) He's not good his stats don't improve i had wondered why they didn't so I had to look as he basically, had basically the same stats that he had at 16 when he was 23. Btw I played him alot and used tugs training and I use FMRTE as evidence he's **** :) Maybe you can use Genie Scout aswell to get it through your head.

Last edited:
do you notice how i said he has 110 PA durr brain, i looked at him using FMRTE and if you don't know what that is google it :) He's not good his stats don't improve i had wondered why they didn't so I had to look as he basically, had basically the same stats that he had at 16 when he was 23. Btw I played him alot and used tugs training and I use FMRTE as evidence he's **** :) Maybe you can use Genie Scout aswell to get it through your head

heres just a collection off games he has scored in..
View attachment 55567

2 goals against Southend..
View attachment 55568

Please Also take a look at the MoM award and assists MATE
View attachment 55569

OO another goal
View attachment 55570

soo hes doing this well at the age off SIXTEEN in league one, how can he get worse ?
he can only get better. i really dont care what all your training and scouting say hes doing a job for me mate. so if he dont perform for you tough sh*t?

heres just a collection off games he has scored in..
View attachment 55567

2 goals against Southend..
View attachment 55568

Please Also take a look at the MoM award and assists MATE
View attachment 55569

OO another goal
View attachment 55570

soo hes doing this well at the age off SIXTEEN in league one, how can he get worse ?
he can only get better. i really dont care what all your training and scouting say hes doing a job for me mate. so if he dont perform for you tough sh*t?

OMG! hahaha i can't be bothered you obviously can't get it through your head can you? I'm saying he's basically NOT premier class he'll be good in the shoddy league of league 1 but any higher and he'll fail, he won't get any better of a player duuhhhhh!!! I said I used Genie Scout & FMRTE these are applications of which you can tell how good a player will be in the future, basically cheating to see how really good a player can be instead of the shoddy scouting system on FM. Are you 12 or something I'm guessing you are or that you don't read before you post :) Please for future reference google what Genie Scout and FMRTE are comprende? Not a wonderkid :)

Last edited:
OMG! hahaha i can't be bothered you obviously can't get it through your head can you? I'm saying he's basically NOT premier class he'll be good in the shoddy league of league 1 but any higher and he'll fail, he won't get any better of a player duuhhhhh!!! I said I used Genie Scout & FMRTE these are applications of which you can tell how good a player will be in the future, basically cheating to see how really good a player can be instead of the shoddy scouting system on FM. Are you 12 or something I'm guessing you are or that you don't read before you post :) Please for future reference google what Genie Scout and FMRTE are comprende?

did i at one point say he would be "PremierLeague Class"
did i at one point say he would be the next Ronaldo ?
im saying he is a good player for me.
i dont want to download FMRTE or Genie scout mate get a life.
ill judge if a players good enough by watching him not from someone elses report.

Comprende?

did i at one point say he would be "PremierLeague Class"
did i at one point say he would be the next Ronaldo ?
im saying he is a good player for me.
i dont want to download FMRTE or Genie scout mate get a life.
ill judge if a players good enough by watching him not from someone elses report.

Comprende?

I'm sure you commented he was an 'Unknown Wonderkid' and I basically said no he's not, he's **** and then you've escalated it into this? I can't be bothered with you go and bother someone else, idiot. Now back to topic :)

I'm sure you commented he was an 'Unknown Wonderkid' and I basically said no he's not, he's **** and then you've escalated it into this? I can't be bothered with you go and bother someone else, idiot.

yeah when i found Sergi i thought he was unknown and a wonderkid due to his attributes, untill you commented saying hes **** but hes not..
end off story mate.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

but back on topic off wonderkids.. (A)

Don't forget
Pavon
Giacomo Beretta (don't how how to spell)