San Adam

Reaction score
Lazio, A Roman Adventure
This is my first story to do on 2012, I tried to do one on the 2011 edition but i didn't stick at it.This time around i intend to at least complete one full season and if there is a good following i will continue with it.Thanks in Advance
Edy Reja sacked by Lazio!

Last edited:
Press Conference
The Italian Football Review: You sit here as the manager of Lazio, is this your dream job?
Adam Cobban: I am pleased the Chairman has trusted me with this position,Lazio is a great club and I am honoured that my name is among the people who have been associated with the club over the years!
The Italian Football Press: You replace Edy Reja, who was unable to bring success to the Olimpico ! Do you feel you are the right man for the job?
Adam Cobban: I really hope so it's a great club that deserve's to be winning things and hopefully they can do so under my guidance.
The Italian Football Review: You have taken the job while being unable to speak Italian. Do you think it will be difficult to get your idea's across before you get to grips with the language?
Adam Cobban: I don't think so football is a universal language,that's one of the many beauty's of the game!
The Italian Football Review: The facilities at Lazio are amazing are you excited about the chance to work in such an environment?
Adam Cobban: The facilities here are great but good old fashioned hard work is also needed!
The Italian Football Review: New managers often bring about times of upheaval and many at the club may fear for their jobs. Will there be many changes?
Adam Cobban: I will undertake a complete evaluation of the squad and get rid of anyone I consider to be deadwood.
The Italian Football Review: How much do you intend to be involved in the club?
Adam Cobban: I intend to be involved as much as time allows me.
Guerin Sportivo: Some managers prefer to be hands on whilst others prefer to have the jobs shared out amongst the staff. Which style do you prefer?
Adam Cobban: I believe a club works best when the players are valued as people as well as footballers.
Goal.com: What should we expect from you in the transfer window?
Adam Cobban: Well I suppose I am a bit of a bargain hunter but if needed I will splash the cash as they say.
The Italian Football Free Press: What would you say is your tactical approach to the game?
Adam Cobban: Well I think it's pointless to have a great attack if you are unable to defend a lead although I like attractive football.
The Italian Football Free Press: There is speculation around the future of Hernanes at the club what do you make of it?
Adam Cobban: Hernanes is a great player and I would love to keep him, However that may not be possible.
Guerin Sportivo: You have been linked with a move for PAOK right winger Vierinha, are you interested ?
Adam Cobban: He's a good player but it's unlikely that we will make a bid for him.
Goal.com: Some managers prefer to focus on certain competitions ,are you the same?
Adam Cobban: Absolutely, Serie A is my main focus.

Claudio Lotito: On behalf of myself and Adam we would like to thank you all for coming today. Forza Lazio!

Last edited: