LB for Crystal palace.

• Thread starter Thread starter Drabay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

Drabay

Reaction score
I just started a save with Crystal palace and i really need a LB any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great thanks!

I'm playing as Napoli atm and have found Ghoulam is a massive surprise, very solid and has 6 assists in 12 games because of his 17 throwing. He'll probably be pretty cheap.

I'm planning on adding a RB with good throwing stats just for if he gets injured i've found it's that effective.

If you've got someone who can hit them from the edge of the area well like i have with Hamsik then he's a valuable player.

Just starting a Crystal Palace was just wondering what transfers you did 1st window?

I signed balanta as cb and Lucas romero and for the rest of the money i bought poine sisto from he's release clause and actually sisto is a beast with Zaza and gayle. I trained him to be a LW and he was amazing at scoring goals. In january he made 12 goals and 6 assists. White zaha made 5 goals and 12 assists and gayle made 13 goals and a few assists. But en january i ended up in City :-)

How you guys doing with Palace? I am currently 10 games in 5 wins 2 draws 3 loses Ive scored 25 goals and conceded 17th. Dwight Gayle is a beast!!!

In january i was number 6 in the League with only loss to United of the Big teams won over Tottenham and Arsenal and Beated City 3 times and played 1-1 with Chelsea but i lost to teams like Sunderland, hull and sine other minor teams

Back