Status
Not open for further replies.

kelanf7

Reaction score

Juventus Sack Luigi

DEL%20NERI.jpg

About The Club

Juventus were founded in 1897 and play in
Serie A. Juventus is the most successful team in the history of Italian football. They play their home matches at the Stadio Olimpico di Torino, which has a capacity of 27, 994. They also share the ground with Torino. Juventus are currently managed by Ciro Ferrara, and captained by Alessandro Del Piero. Fabio Capello England became manager of Juventus in 2004, and led Juventus to two more Serie A titles. However, in May 2006, Juventus became one of the five clubs linked to a Serie A match fixing scandal, the result of the which saw the club relegated to Serie B for the first time in its history. The club was also stripped of the two titles won under Capello in 2005 and 2006. Some star players didn't want to play in Serie A so Gianluca Zambrotta moved to Barcelona. Fabio Cannavaro moved to Real Madrid and Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Inter.

2 Players to look out for!

Buffon

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...l=en&sa=N&rlz=1T4GZAZ_enGB365GB365&tbs=isch:1

More to come!
including new manager ;)

hey, can someone tell me how i get the skysporrts header to work, cheers!
and also i put pictures on for buffon and delpiero but it didnt work, lol

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Juventus Reveal Unknown Boss!

Today juventus have decided to take a risk and
hire unknown manager Kelan Florentine. It is
rumoured that Florentine has had some
managerial experience at a small club
called accrington stanley from england.
It is known that Mr.Florentine has been
given a budget of 11million to build
a successfull team at juventus.
Juventus_fc_uefa-champions-league-match.png

Florentine Possiblle Targets Include;

Joe.Cole
93579joecole.jpg

Dos Santos

giovani-dos-santos.png

Derdiyok
eren.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Comments anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.