League 1 Striker. (CREWE)

• Thread starter Thread starter AldoKemp-1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
Alessandro Matri - 24 year old Italian Striker on 9.0.2 was rated at 2.2M transfer listed and i managed to sign him for 200k from Cagliari, So far he has played 39 games scored 35 goals and 9 man of the match and assists, he is still uncapped and is worth 875k at the moment for Crewe his partnering striker just now is Nade from hearts who is also a great buy and coming in the future is John Sutton. I brought in Juho Makela and dean Bowditch but they both failed to impress and are now on the transfer list for me. I am so far achieving my mid table position prediction with about 10 matche to go

Nice work, a good buy for a league one team. I hope your not expecting him to get capped though? This is the Italian national team, why would they chose a league one striker? :)

Nice work, a good buy for a league one team. I hope your not expecting him to get capped though? This is the Italian national team, why would they chose a league one striker? :)

lol

Bowditch has 7 in 9/10 for me, altho that is in the conference, so thats probs his level

Back