• Long Shots
  • Crossing
  • Free Kick Taking
Personality: Professional
Description: Striker
Suggested Roles: Adv. Forward - Attack / Target Man - Attack

Screenshots:
View attachment 198817View attachment 198818View attachment 198821

He was good enough last year, but this year he looks like a true beast.

He was good enough last year, but this year he looks like a true beast.

Does indeed look pretty dam funky. Though trust me to be in charge of Everton when this guy comes up :(

His stats making him "FM 12's Babacar"!! .Good finishing, movement, physical and pace!! True beast!

His stats making him "FM 12's Babacar"!! .Good finishing, movement, physical and pace!! True beast!

Babacar could potentially get like 19 in pace, finishing and strength, Leandro doesn't get near that.

He's a much better player than Babacar. Still no Edison Cavani, but he is **** good

Edinson*
Yep, he was great on FM11. Even better on FM12. But i doubt you can get him for less then 15m.

has anyone managed to sign him yet and if so how much ? I was thinking about saving up for him

has anyone managed to sign him yet and if so how much ? I was thinking about saving up for him

Took £22.5 million to get them to accept. He wouldn't even discuss terms with my West Brom side. ;_;

Finally a true representation of the best center forward playing in Brazil (Neymar is more of a second striker). But I think that if his AP is spot-on, his potential should be higher (yeah, he is this good!)

I got him for Newcastle in my 2nd season and in season 5 hes a club legend has something like 101 goals in 137 league games. He doesnt progress much but he doesnt need to.

View attachment 199461

signed him for 20million at the start of my second season as city and hes scored 32 in 31 appearences and its only 1st of february :L

I can't get this guy to score goals? 1 goal in 10 games! Anyone got any advice?

His technique is awful. I've played him as adv striker on one of my saves and he's useless.

play him as a target man doing decent for my lilie team got him for 7.5 transfer listed

Signed him for £25m in first season for Tottenham scored goals in pre season not so many in league thus far, hope he finds his scoring boots soon!

Sent from my  iPhone® using Tapatalk