hilly32

Reaction score
Once Diego Forlan has retired from international football for Uruguay, we expect these two, to really excell for Uruguay. I was just wondering if any has bought them for the likes of Everton, Aston Villa, Liverpool, Tottenham and Manchester City, and how they did. :S:S

i bought suarez on my man city game, i bought him in the january window and hes done ok seems he is taking a while to settle though

Luis Suarez always joins Chelsea on my games. And he always seems to get good ratings there, i think they play him on the wing, and i don't think thats his strong position.

i have played cavani in palermo and he always becomes my leading goalscorer. it depends on your tactic though....

Cavani is quality, Suarez is quality, would make a formidable striking partnership for any team mate ;)

I have bought suarez for my tottenham save game with mixed results bought him in summer an he seems to be amazing one second thn not so good the next however i pushed im out to the wing and he get more goal and mom porformances as he likes to cut in and shoot from range.

i've brought cavani and he's done ok comes up with a brilliant performance every now and then

Cheers guys, i might see about Suarez first, then cavani if that fails. :)