leeds sign billy paynter

No one knows who the **** Bill Paynter is Never heard of him is he going to replace Jermain Beckford? If so he has big boots to fill

No one knows who the **** Bill Paynter is Never heard of him is he going to replace Jermain Beckford? If so he has big boots to fill

Everyone knows who Billy Paynter is you stiff XD

and yeah, great signing.

he is good at league one level, i no billy from his days here at southend united but did sod all in the championship so i wouldnt expect to much from him. good signing for himself though

3rd April 2010, Paynter scoed a brace for Swindon in there 3-0 rout of Leeds United at Elland Road the win gave Swindon some hope of achieving automatic promotion. Paynter had also previously scored against Leeds that season in a 3-0 win at the County Ground.

Paynter scored 29 goals for Swindon during the 2009-10 season representing his best goal scoring ratio in a single season.

Heard of him, didnt know he had as many goals though. Good old wikipedia!.....;)

I remember in fm08 him and Arrieta(sp) pwned for me when I was swindon

Not a bad signing for Leeds, use to be at the Vale when he was young. Good player

Great signing tbf.

He is nothing like Beckford, and they will need a striker that can partner him,
but good start for Leeds transfers

Good signing after his goals last season and on a free transfer is great.

Dayum, Swinodn could've won the league if they kept him IMO.
Austin < Paynter < Beckford
Yeah, but he won't do well Imo

good signing for leeds, i know this is off topic but my cousin plays for havent&waterlooville and was playing against charlie austin last season and their he was playing at wembley a few weeks ago mad stuff ay. keep beliving i say!!

i would have prefered billy sharp or another proven championship striker