Is it possible for a rubbish league to be the best in the world?

Reaction score
Hey this is my first topic so bare with me, im thinking about starting a club in the Welsh league for example, and I was wondering wether it is possible to eventually get the same repuation as the Italian, Spanish and English leagues for example?

Obviously im going to make my club sugar daddy, the best acadamy and a big stadium (im going to let the fan base grow on its own though)

Is it possible for a smaller repuation league to grow to a big league?

Im guessing if its possible, you would have to win the champions league ect... and does the league money change?

Thanks XD

I think it can, some one done a story on the Finland league once, and they had more teams added to their league.....It's possible but it will take a long time....But if your going to edit a few things, like sugar daddy, then it shouldn't take as long....you should write a story about it

It is, im at the ukrainian league, in my 3rd season atm and ive seen its reputation go to 3 and a half stars to 4 and back to 3 and a half. With the welsh, it probably is possible, but would take a really long game i think

I have seen more prize money for finishing in positions in the league as well

If you keep winning european competitions,and more teams go into there,their reputation will improve and so will the league.But unless you cheat to win every champions cup you play,it will take a long time.Altougth doing it without any fmrte/editor would be a good challenge.

Takes fookin ages, im with dundee n after 7 seasons have took the league quite far n have been successful in Europe. League ranking kept rising n dropping though n gets pretty boring once you've dominated your league.

Yes, this year sees the introduction of the dynamic league reputation, so it is possible for any league to grow and eventually become the biggest in the world.

While it's comparitively easy to achieve success and dominate your own league, perhaps even do well in Europe, for the league to grow enough to see a significant increase in reputation, other teams in your division must also do well in Europe. This is very difficult to directly influence.

Last edited:
I did/am doing a game in Finland. Won the Champions League and Euro Cup after 6 seasons (see my sig) and the star rep on Manage Subscriptions only went from 2 to 2.5 stars. Not easy :(. I think alot of teams have to do well but the others teams are stupid. :mad:

The only influence is the improved number of teams going there and getting the money and using it to improve their team.