Live text - Sunday football

Correct me if I'm wrong but did Lucas set up N'gog to score a goal past Manchester United? ;)

Lucas is quality, N'Gog has huge massive potential

Quote Jamie Redknapp after Madrid Milan game "Pato could be a good player"

yes, very impressive. lets all give a standing ovation to lucas for managing to play the ball into the massive space in fron of him. Zidane-esque if you ask me.

Always rated him

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Get in fulham got the point

yes, very impressive. lets all give a standing ovation to lucas for managing to play the ball into the massive space in fron of him. Zidane-esque if you ask me.

Yup was an incredible pass. Dunga might as well stop calling Anderson up now.

Forget anderson. Who needs kaka or fabiano when you have the range of passing of lucas.

well he got carragher sent off...

I hope that was sarcasm? :S

Bit Bitter. he was almost through on goal before carragher hauled him back and set up valencia with good strength who hit the bar. More than what berbatov and rooney did and they played the whole game:(

I hate football.:'(

Who's being bitter? :S

I was only joking, he did okay..

Last edited:
I'm sorry frankie but we really didn't. I'm not going to get into it because it's highly subjective but if anything they got all the decisions.

Yeah we did get most of them, there was a few i thought should of gone Man Uts's was but just did not

I'm sorry frankie but we really didn't. I'm not going to get into it because it's highly subjective but if anything they got all the decisions.

Well of corse it's subjective. Football is one of the most subjective topic on the planet! That's why there's endless amounts of forums dedicated to football, so people can post there subjective views and have a bit of banter :)

So feel free to go into it.. If you dare :L

to be honest lads i have a sneaky feeling this may be arsenals year

but i really hope not:p

But really its pointless saying about refs decisions because unless its a major decision it can go either way and your considering every single decision. I don't bring up the fact liverpool got a freekick when torres kicked his own heel or that lucas commited about five fouls and got no yellow card because i'm sure their were a few things that should of gone liverpools way that i didn't notice because og my bias towards united.