ace79

Reaction score
I have looked through many posts on here and signed many a decent player including Camara, Viduka, van der Meyde, Djordic, Michael Ball, Pierre-Doumbe and we just about managed to avoid relegation last season after starting the season on fire, top of league for 1st 6 games then without changing anything we went 18 games without a win. have added a couple of decent defenders in the summer and a new keeper as well as sacking off some of the garbage coaches with better ones yet we start the season in the same fashion which is an absolute sack of ****. This game is really p*ssing me off now, what is the point of making it if it is really gonna be that hard. I understand it has to have an element of realism but there is no need to make it so difficult. I have started this new season and changed formation and tactics countless times and just get smashed every game so I've restarted to try new things etc but nothing, its a load of bollocks. I am managing Leicester, 2nd season. Thanks for reading....