LFCMarshall's FM11 Update Release Date!

LFCMarshall

YNWA.
Reaction score
Alright People
as you know I created 10 updated versions over football manager 2010 and it was very successful and the most download update on the site!

So im back with

LFCMarshall's Winter 2010 Update V1

So why would you want to download this so soon after fm11 release.?
Easy! It includes:

CA/PA Changes of currant in form players INC Carroll, Nolan and Bothroyd and more
Regional English leagues added! So there is 10+ leagues now in England
Transfers Done- mostly loans since the end of the transfer window!
Transfer Budgets in premier league only have been done :)

If you want anything changing then either post it on here or on this thread:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f104/lfcmarshalls-fm11-update-suggestions-t50884.html

If you do not let me know the changes you want doing then obviously i might not do them and miss them by mistake! So don't blame me if any players you want improving or moving clubs are missed!

Looking forward to this years one massively and hope you lot like it as it just makes the game better and more realistic :)
Obviosuly this is a first version this year so may be missing alot... please dont moan and just tell me what i need to change

Download!
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3721

Last edited:
Wonderful work mate, will be giving a download. Also, will add a few requests on the other thread:)

No worries mate just wna do as much as possible to make the game better for me and others aswell :)

Wish there was a way for you to decrease the amount of red cards in a game!

Same! I started a thead about it what got closed

Liverpool season
14 red cards in 31 games
OMG got sooo annoying :p

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:16 PM ----------

Bumppp

Shame that FM have under-rated James Bailey & John Brayford :'(

It's not like a bias view either, alot of people who watch Derby will say that they're class.

Surely that's because the majority of people who watch Derby are either from Derby or support Derby so are more then likely to say there players are better then people make out.

So yes, it's a bias view.

You should leave the players as they're. SI didn't just make them with any old attributes, they have people who research it and stuff.

If you're going to edit any players it should be the Hayes players, as Frankie had something to do with research for them ;) :wub:

sorry mate ive had all these discussions before.... i completely disagree with alot of the CA/PA that SI have done... there supposed to have researchers who are fans yet so many people are underated... Thats why in my update i change it all.... most people love it and a few dont so sorry if you dont like it... just my opinion on how to make FM better :)

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Bumpp

Crawley Town are completely loaded and rumours are they will have £1,000,000 to spend in January, yet FM hardly gives them any money to spend.

Also, Andrew Crofts needs a CA update, and Korey Smith and Tomas Necid need a PA increase.

QPR players aren't good enough either, so a few of them may need updating.

Last edited:
Surely that's because the majority of people who watch Derby are either from Derby or support Derby so are more then likely to say there players are better then people make out.

So yes, it's a bias view.

You should leave the players as they're. SI didn't just make them with any old attributes, they have people who research it and stuff.

If you're going to edit any players it should be the Hayes players, as Frankie had something to do with research for them ;) :wub:

People who have seen his goals, people on the football league show have all noticed the great form he's been in, but i'm guessing you've never heard of him, right?

People who have seen his goals, people on the football league show have all noticed the great form he's been in, but i'm guessing you've never heard of him, right?

I can back him up to be fair, very are quite alright..

Make sure you remove 220m of man utd's debt! :)

Removed the 291 millionof debt towards the bank :)

only 501 million to go ;)

you should give man utd a little bit more tb

man utd have 35mil transfer budget :)
changed al prem budgets to realistic amounts

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

Bumpppp :)

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

bumpp

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

hellooooo :p

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:56 PM ----------

bumppp

God Bless Barça!!

Hi LFC Marshall, First of all thanks a lot for your great update.

Some changes to add in Spain: Affelay sign for Barcelona in December 2010 (3 milion €). Manuel Pellegrini new Malaga manager. Javier Aguirre new Zaragoza manager.

Would like to ask if you will add some player managers like Jorge Mendez, Mino Raiola, Dimitri Seluk,...

Also would like to comment that in my opinion the Barça's youth school (La Masia) is underrated. There are many good players year after year from La Masia like Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Pique, Puyol, Guardiola, Pedrito, Busquets, Valdés, Sergi Barjuan, Ferrer, Bojan, Reina, and many others. But if you look to the PA in Barça B, they are underrated in comparison with other english, italian teams. Thiago is a super crack, and young talents like Deulofeu, Bartra, Muniesa, Fontàs, Jonathan dos Santos, Oriol Romeu,... are in my opinion underrated. The relationship between good players produced by school and potential in the game is unreal.

And the last question, will you add some new young talents like in other Updates (Greenhalgh,...) like other updates.

Thanks a lot from Catalonia and sorry for the lenght of the text.

kikris - first of all dont worry about the size it just makes it better as i agree with alot of what your saying :)

I will do them changes and ill do the barca youth as i agree there some quality prospects in there and barca's youth is top notch! I have added raheem sterlign for liverpool and thats it so far but i am open to requests but people will need to send me all their details so i can create them

ill do all changes you want and it wioll be out tomorrow morning 9 AM

Can i know which timezone are you in? or it will be on the timezone of this forum?