LGFIRE

Reaction score
I Want some Feed Back IF you guys like this New Style I Just finished, im planning on realisng a template later.
View attachment 18539

Comment so i no what to fix when i relase

It's a bit strange with the England logo appearing on top of the border.

I would show the logo a bit more. Is the picture bad quality or is it an effect. If it is i personally dont think it looks good an HD pic would look sharper :)

I agree with Goooner, is that some sort of motion blur? Because I personally think it ruins the National badge.

I would show the logo a bit more. Is the picture bad quality or is it an effect. If it is i personally dont think it looks good an HD pic would look sharper :)

I agree with Goooner, is that some sort of motion blur? Because I personally think it ruins the National badge.

So you both say not to add a blur and it should be normal, no other things that I should fix??

That looks good but you can barely see the international logo

- The border needs to be thinner.
- A traditional font would look much better.
- I don't think you will be able to use the diagonal name bar as player names are just too long.
- Too much blur on the nation logo

btw the logos will be higher quality and if anybody has i would enjoy them given them to me thanx

Looking good although the logo being a weird position is quite strange to look idea.. Big improvement from the first one though :)

I think, the best player-faces are the simple one's, nice HQ picture, nice border, and maybe some neat text.