LGFIRE

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been working on FM 11 Demo as much as possible, to give people an upper-hand for when it comes out. I have found players right now, and working on graphics ;), i was around the other day, and saw an interesting thread (TheBetterHalf - Workshop), known as the best tactic maker in the thread. Well I thought it was a great Idea to get feed back from tactics made. I have experience making tactics but I am more interested in remaking real life tactics into FM. So here I am posting tactics, and asking for your guys feed back :), Also I will take requests and will be added in my list.

I will add tactics in list right after the tactic before them

so here I start with the first tactic

------------------------------------------
Bielsa Chile
-----------------------------------------

Formation
View attachment 111097

Team Settings
View attachment 111098

Results (Before Demo Cut)
View attachment 111100

Download
View attachment 111099

Working On
Mourinho: InterMilan 09/10 (4-2-3-1)

Last edited:
See, i wouldn't necessarily test tactics internationally, as you'll only play a few games, though this looks promising. i'll keep an eye on this thread much more than on TBH's as you're trying to recreate real life tactics, which interests me a lot...

I will defo look over here often for some tactics

Thanks for the future LG :)

Mourinho: InterMilan 09/10 (4-2-3-1) (Weaker Sides)

Formation + Team Settings
View attachment 111288

Download
View attachment 111290

Mourinho: InterMilan 09/10 (4-2-3-1)

Formation + Team Settings
View attachment 111289

Download
View attachment 111291

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try them out and give me feed back as I am trying to improve them before the game comes out thank you

Also I have tried out all my tactics, I just want feed Back :D

Mourinho tactic works great for my Lyon game ....undefeated form 5 games + 1 match against Hotspurs in ECC...and i used touchline instructions(retain pos, exploit flanks when opp are defending very well)Belfodil score minimum 2 goals per match

Mourinho tactic works great for my Lyon game ....undefeated form 5 games + 1 match against Hotspurs in ECC...and i used touchline instructions(retain pos, exploit flanks when opp are defending very well)Belfodil score minimum 2 goals per match

Thanks for testing it out, and for reporting back your results, thanks

heres my results with man city i feel that too many goals are conceded and therefore too many games drawn but only lost 2 which aint bad, better than anything ive come up with yet.

good to hear, will try to fix those issues

This looks like hella fun. I might make some by myself using some of the suggestions you get here. Not to keen on the inter milan mourinho one hahaha too complex for my liking.

anyone know why the tactics cannot be downloaded?

I just downloaded and had no problem i just clicked on it

Next Tactic
Arsene's Wengers 2010/2011 4-3-3

it says the archive is either unknown or damaged :S?

mate try implementing the Nike Defence System in your tactics, it should shore up your defensive issue's

mate try implementing the Nike Defence System in your tactics, it should shore up your defensive issue's

Ive seen it never done it, i might do it but right now im trying to recreate a tactic, so after im done with the main parts and post them, ill go back and edit all mistakes in them, thanks for the tip though, i hope it will work

could you put a screen shot of the advanced part on as well LG for mourinho tactic?

After Arsenal, would you consider a Man Utd tactic?

After Arsenal, would you consider a Man Utd tactic?

Sure why not, ill take a look at it

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:27 PM ----------

------------------------------------------
Arsenal 2010/11

arsenalb.jpg

Tactic Training:
Attacking Movement (adds more to Arsenal real life late min goals)
Team Blend (adds the more of Arsenal Team work)

Basically its made so the team works as a team, and you see a few last min goals ect, just like Arsenal play in real life

Download
View attachment 112335

Last edited: