Lifting the Merseyside Blues - A Joint Everton Story

CiaranSafc

Reaction score
Ok so this is going to be a joint story between Myself - CiaranSafc,Tommo43 and t101m.

The Challenge : To rescue everton from there medicore league performances and overtake liverpool, First to win The league and Champions League.

The Database : Chris22's Latest update.

Well all be updating regularly ourselves so to get it going heres mine.

For years now Liverpool have been the dominant side on well Merseyside, whilst everton have watched and had a series of medicore league finishes. Though lately they have been doing better and are now a well established side in the top 8 of the league. They havent done to well in their European adventures. Or contested for a top 4 place. Though there is potential there and room to be great.Now you may be wondering why your reading all this well have an EXCLUSIVE here and it is that well, David Moyes who has done well to establish everton as a top side has left for the vacant Aston Villa job and here is his statement on why
" Ya see the potential at villa is huge and with some money they can be a top 4 side and i just felt like i took everton as far as i could and that it was time for something else."

This has lead to great speculation on who will get the job with many believing that old favourite Duncan Ferguson mite get the go ahead with many believing that he is the fans first choice.

!!!!Breaking News!!!!

Big Scot Duncan Ferguson has been apointed as everton Manager, the big frontman was a cult hero when he was with Everton and was qouted today as saying that he was "in love with the club". We have yet to recieve a formal interview with big Duncan but heres the few words we managed to get from him as he was leaving the training ground.
" Well everyone knows i loved my time here, i am in love with this club, and watching everton top us every year sickens me, im here to bring us to the next level and beat Liverpool"
Strong words from the new manager there lets hope all goes well and well have a more in-depth interview next time for you guys.

Moyes Walks

It has been announced today David Moyes has walked out of Everton today after a dispute with owner Bill Kenwright over potential transfer targets. It is belived Kenwright wanted to bring in William Gallas and was willing to give extra wage funds if needed to bring Gallas to the Goodison. Moyes was seen saying "Gallas is a trouble maker at every club he goes to and he would not join the club aslong as i was there.". It is belived after Kenwright see this statement he gave Moyes an Ultimatum from which after reciving Moyes resigned with immediate effect.

Favourites:
Martin O'Neil - 1/4
Sven Goren Erikson(when is he never) - 20-1
Graeme Souness - 30/1
David Platt - 35/1
Alan Curbishly - 50/1
Jay - Z - 1000/1​

447F2ADA-9382-CF3C-571471FCA088A6DB.jpg

Stallone Takes Over
Sylvester Stallone has taken over in charge at Everton. It is belived Kenwright has picked Stallone as he as is the man to get the Everton squad fit and in shape for the new season. Stallone has much experience in the fitness department but does he have what it takes for football management. He is Quoted saying "I have much love for Everton and always try to get to a game when im in England. I know the basics of football and will be aiming to bring in William Gallas". Many sources are wondering if this is Stallones own decision or one of the owner Bill Kenwright.

August Roundup

CENTER]August Roundup.

Transfers – With a starting Budget at £9 million it was going to be a case of Quality over Quantity

Some drastic changes at goodison this summer with two big players leaving and 2 in. First to leave was Yakubu for a cool £5.5million to Chelsea, Manager Ferguson has stated that Yakubu did not feature in his first team plans and it was unfair to keep him at the club. But who will replace him?

Step up Gabby Agbonlahor, Young pacey and can score the perfect replacement costing around £15 million with £10 million upfront and therest in loan payments, some may say its over priced but manager Ferguson has full faith in the striker.

The Next transfer may come as a shock to some people , So Bayern offered £10 million from arteta which was rightly rejected, this unsettled the young midfielder and Manager Ferguson had this to say.” If he doesn’t wanna play for us we don’t want him its that simple, and i want to announce that Arteta is now on the transfer list”.So in came Chelsea and offered £15 million which was promptly accepted.

His replacement was a tough decision, go with Hamsik who ive worked with? Or go for Hazard who ive always admired, and being an adventures man i went for Hazard for around £20 million, £10 million of which being paid upront and the rest in instalments.

With Vaughan sitting in the reserves i decided that it would be best for him and the club so he went to Blackburn for around £4.5 million.

With the money from his sale we brought in versatile defender Razvan Rat who can play midfield and both sides of defense. For around £6 million.

Matches

Everton 3-0 W.B.A
We got off to a flyer here with a great goal from Hazard in the first 5 minutes. Hazard then doubled the lead and his tally with a brilliant freekick curled around the wall and into the net. Tim cahill then showed us why hes one of the first names on the team sheet with a cracking long range effort to finish the game off.

Everton 1-1 Sunderland
Sunderland keeper Mignolet got sent off within the first 5 minutes which i thought would get us off to a flyer but evidently not. Sunderland battled really hard which showed as star man Hazard was substituted because he simply couldn’t get playing.Gabby opened the scoring and his account for the club. Sunderland then scored from a corner to level the game.

Everton 2-1 Liverpool
The Fans will be delighted with this victory over rivals Liverpool. Hazard scored another brilliant goal, got the ball on the edge of the box and rifled the ball into the back of the net. On the 80th minute we switched to a defensive style to secure the win and Liverpool went on the attack. Saha caught the defense on the break, and broke free to score what would be the winning goal. Dirk kuyt scored from the penalty spot to give Liverpool nothing more than a consolation goal.

Everton 4-0 Bradford
A routine win today, Glad to see Beckford getting off the mark grabbing himself a double today, the pick of the goals coming from Hetinga with a stunning 25 yard drive. Though there was a downside to this match and that was the injury of Tim Cahill getting injured.

Everton 3-0 Birmingham
Hazard grabbed himself another goal just before halftime, hes been an amazing capture, more than adequate replacement for arteta. Gabby grabbed himself yet another goal today, glad to see he’s starting to settle.Beckford grabbed another goal, 3 in 2 games for the young lad now.
[/CENTER]

BigIssueHeader.png

Everton's August Round Up

Transfers

<~~ Yakubu - Chelsea - £11Mil

Was Surplus To Requirements So Sold For A Nice Fee

~~> Roque Santa Cruz - Man City - £12.5Mil

A great target man and will be key in the season

~~> Michael Rensing - Free

A good goalkeeper and will prove good compertition for Howard

<~~Iain Turner - Southampton - £2.5Mil

Not needed anymore so got a good price for him

<~~ James Vaughan - Leeds ~ £4.5Mill

Hes good a young but not good enough for the premiership

~~> Marko Pantelic ~ Free

Getting on in years but to good not to get on a free

~~> Lee Naylor ~ Free

good back up in a position Everton lacked talent

<~~ Magaye Gueye - Marseille ~ Loan Fee £450K

A Young Talent Sent Out To Get Experience

<~~ Sylvain Distan - Marseille - Loan fee £1.1Mil With option to buy

not needed with arrival of Gallas

~~> William Gallas - Free

A good defender with experience and will be competition in that area

<~~ Mikel Arteta ~ Bayern Munich ~ £14.75Mil

Did not perform well in any pre-season game so sold fo a nice fee

~~> Thomas Muller - Bayern Munich - £15Mil upfront, £15mil over 48 Months

A great young prospect with a lot of speed and talent

~~> Solomon Kalou ~ Chelsea ~ £8Million

Needed another player on the left flank and Kalou is a great player

<~~ Seamus Coleman - Charlton~ Free

<~~ Jose Baxter ~ Charlton ~ Free

<~~ Joao Silva ~ Charlton ~ Free

All sent to get experience

Results

Chelsea 3 - 0 Everton

A game which we conceded two set pieces. The scoreline should not have been this big.

Everton 2 - 1 Wolves

Pantelic put us 1-0 up with a great finish which was cancelled out when Doyle scored. It stayed 1-1 til added time when Beckford made a break and put the ball in the net to give us our 1st 3 points

West Brom 1 - 3 Everton

We went 1 up early with Anichebe scoring from which Jara scoring soon after to go 1-1. Saha linked up with Fellaini wto allow the defensive mid to score which was follwed quickly by a second for Victor Anichebe

Leyton Orient 0 - 5 Everton

Timmy Cahil put us one up with a great strike. Bilyaletdinov scored followed by Big Roque. Cahil got his second and third in the last 10 mins

Everton 2 - 2 Bolton

Cahill scored yet again in 20minutes. Elmander quickly scored 2 to put Bolton infront. Big Phil Neville scored a great header to draw level late in the game.​

BigIssueHeader.png

Everton's September Results

Everton 4 - 1 Blackpool

We went 1-0 down due to a Marlon Harewood strike on 5 minutes but come back with 2 goals in 3 minutes with Yobo scoring a great header then Santa Cruz smashing one in. Santa Cruz then popped up again which was follwed by a Kalou strike on 71 minutes

Arsenal 0 - 5 Everton

Gallas caused controversy in the stands after scoring early on in his journey back to London. Santa Cruz then made it 3 goals in 2 games for him after scoring a well worked goal. Osman then Smashed in a penalty to make it 3-0. Fellaini the scored on the stroke of half time. The fifth come from Saha on 90minutes.

League Cup 3rd Round
Everton 3 - 1 Hull

Beckford jumped at the chance on starting a game a proving his worth by scoring after 9mins. That was cancelled out when Caleb Folan scored. Everton went back ahead 6 minutes later thanks to Steven Pienaar. The super sub Saha scored on 71mins to make it 3-1.

Newcastle 3 - 1 Everton

Everton fans where upset after a shock defeat to Newcastle. Everton where expected to beat Newcastle but quickly found themself one goal down after Maarten Martens (What a name) scored a penalty. Jonas then scored two on the 58th and 70th minute. Everton got a concerlation goal when Heitinga scored on the 80th Minute.

Sylvester Stallone has had a good month at Everton winning 3 out of 4 games incuding a 5-0 thrashin of Arsenal. Stallone has been giving oppertunitys to all the squad including Jermaine Beckford and Victor Anichebe. The board are pleased with Stallone and state he still has a 9.5Million transfer kitty if he needs to make any changes in January

BigIssueHeader.png

Everton's October Results

Everton 4 - 1 Stoke

Big Santa stepped up to the plate again and deliverd with a supurb goal to put the Toffees 1 goal up. This was followed by a Solomon Kalou Penalty. Wonderkid Thomas Muller grabbed his 1st goal in a Everton shirt by out pacing the Stoke defence. Dave Kitson got a goal back for Stoke but was ruined when Cahill scored immediatly after.

Everton 1 - 1 Man City

A game where not much happened and the 1st goal was struck in the second half when Kalou again stepped up to the plate to slot home a penalty. Everton thought they had won until Luisao scored late on for City.

Fulham 2 - 1 Everton

Fulham got a goal in the 1st minute when Tim Cahill managed to put the ball in his own net. Big Santa scores to put the Toffees level 1-1 but American International Dempsey scored to council the goal out.

League Cup Fourth Round
Everton 3 - 1 Birmingham

Cahill made up for his Own Goal in the last round by scoring two of todays goals. After Cahill's 1st goal Santa Cruz scored to make it 2-0 but the big Serbian Zigic towerd over the Everton defence to make it 2-1 with Cahill scoring last minute.

Everton 3 - 0 Birmingham

Roque Santa Cruz made it One Nil followed by Auzzie Cahill. Phil Neville scored his second of the season on the 71st Minute.

Table
View attachment 101343

without meaning to be critical this is gonna get hard to follow after a season or so. you shouldve each done a story seperately. or at least used different teams from one another.

well if u see a load of joint storys use the same teams like the Milan one out at the moment and that one has done well

Only one of you seem to be updating (Tommo43).
And i thought Ciaran SAFC was meant to be updating as a coach/assistant manager in Ross Galloway's story. If you haven't told him, which it sounds like you have/had (n't) - then you should sort it out with him, if you agree to do one thing, you shouldn't just go off and do another.

Good results fellas, Muller and Kalou in an Everton shirt, ha, must be dreaming! oO)

:)

Only one of you seem to be updating (Tommo43).
And i thought Ciaran SAFC was meant to be updating as a coach/assistant manager in Ross Galloway's story. If you haven't told him, which it sounds like you have/had (n't) - then you should sort it out with him, if you agree to do one thing, you shouldn't just go off and do another.

Ross has been infomed, its the weekend, ive been working and been out, so sorry for not posting at the weekend didnt realise i had to? im a few months in :) so itl be updated soon.

and as for the confusing bit? This is similar to many joint storys out there.

Milner takes over the Toffies!

headline.jpg

Today David Moyes has been seen to be departing from Goodison Park in a furious manner. There is speculation around the friendship between Moyes and chairman Bill Kenwright's friendship after divided opinions over transfer offers for wonderkid Jack Rodwell.

Bill Kenwright is reported to have approached personal friend Tom Milner who has held posts at Arsenal's youth acadamy. He is reported to have a nack at developing the youth and winning teams over to play for him.Everton fans are calling for Kenwright to leave the club as they value Moyes so highly, although there is no signs of the chairman departing from the helm.

Milner was asked his feelings about the Everton job, giving a great response about the rumours of him taking over. he stated " Everton is a club which i feel have been under achieving for years! Look at players like Cahil and Arteta, they can get that club into the top 5 at least. There is fantastic fountain of youth at the club, which is the future of the English team. I expect Jack Rodwell will one day anchor the English midfield, Vaughan is fast, strong, geat finisher with a aspect of his game in the air. I am delighted to have a chance to take them forward.

-
article-0-046B170F000005DC-646_468x365.jpg

Milner has identified that he has been given very little money to work with in the opening transfer window, he has denied drastic changes at Goodison Park, said he will focus on brining his own staff into the club, whilst keeping a eye out for any potential stars that are available. The one name which Milner has guaranteed to be at Goodison for the next season is Youngster Marco Verratti, a highly rated Italian wonderkid.

Milner expressed his determination to attain Verratti in his opening conference at Goodison Park " Marco is a highly talented youngster, he has the vision and close controll that will make him into the future attacking catalyst at Goodison." Milner has also already secured the signature of Brazilian left back Dodo, who will be left at high current team for another season moving to Everton when he turns 18. Milner described the signing as one for the future, he hopes that Dodo will attain much needed experience in the rapid Brazilian leagues, before he arrives at the Premiership.

Dodo.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

evertonweb.jpg

Today, Tom Milner was interviewed about his ideas for the Everton pre season.He responded that " I will give the younger players a chance, whilst getting the players to fit in to the new offensive style i wish to play. We have a good solid defence here, with good wide attacking players therefore to take advantage of that we will focus on getting the ball wide, whilst packing the defence to make up for the little we have in the middle. I hope Tim Cahill will excell here supporting Vaughan as the lone forward. With two attacking wide wingers. The results of these games don't concern me, performance, fitness and fluency of the play is what i am looking for, the results matter when the points are concerned."​

Fans are voicing their delights at the prospect of seeing more of their young talent Paul long, Fans spokesman stated " Players like vaughan are the future, we are all excited about the prospect of observing Verratti develop after the hype Milner has made over the player. I think this is a good start from the Gaffa, we hope the talk he talks shows in the results, we have been the second team round here for too long."

Everton 1 Vs 0 Swansea

Vengoor of Hesselink (45)​

Everton 1 Vs 0 Preston

Vaughan (12)​

Everton 1 Vs 0 Scunthorpe

Yakubu (81)​

Everton 3 Vs 1 Bury

Cahill (31)
Vaughan (45,78)​

Everton 2 Vs 1 Colchester

Cahill (12)
Jagielka( 55)​

Everton 6 Vs 0 AFC Wimbledon

Cahill (1)
Vaughan (12,22,34,67)
Rodwell (43)​

Milner is supposed to be delighted about the performances from his players in the pre season. Cahill has stepped up to what Milner has demanded from him, although the real surprise from the pre season is how James Vaughan has taken the No.1 Strikers shirt at Goodison.

Milner expressed his delight over this " James Vaughan has began to show what we all knew that he was capable of, Yakubu has only managed to score the one, i am not concerned and neither should he i pick the in form players, if James has troubles then Yakubu will earn his chance. I leave it to them to fight it out for the striker slot. Although i must admit i would like some more explosive pace outwide, the goals will come from the play out wide for us, so i have some decisions to make before the season begins."

Pre Season Player

Jamesv.jpg

BigIssueHeader.png

Everton's November Update

With only 3 games to play Stallones men had a mixed month of results

Aston Villa 1 - 0 Everton

Gabby Agbon showed his lethel touch when he lead Villa to a victory due to his fast speed.

Everton 2 - 2 Wigan

N'Zogbia smashed one in after 17 Minutes to put Wigan ahead. Everton then showed what they could do after smashing in two goals in four minutes thanks to midfielders Leon Osman and Tim Cahill. This all went to waste when Gallas put the ball in his own net.

Liverpool 0 - 6 Everton

Tim Cahill was the star of the game after his magnificant hat trick. Anichebe scored inbetween Cahills 1st and 2nd goals. After his third goal Jonjo Shelvey imbarrisingly scored and Own Goal. In injury time Fellaini scored and calmly placed shot.

Let the games Begin!

evertonweb.jpg

Milner stated his excitement today at the start of the Premier league season, He obviously feels that his team are ready for the challenge of the new season, Spending just £500k, his team has proven in pre season they have what it takes.

Fans Spokesman Paul Long, has admitted he feels the team are progressing under the early stages of Milner's reign at Goodison Park. Although Tom Milner has voiced his determination to push Everton on into European territory.

Everton 2 Vs 1 West Brom

Arteta (9)
Cahil (67)​

Milner Voiced his delight as West Brom were shell shocked by the attacking pace and creativity which Everton have shown today, He re-inforced his determination to push the younger players into the first team by giving Verrati, Rodwell, Vaughan and Baxter all appearances in the opening game.

Everton 2 Vs 0 West Ham

Arteta (31)
Pienaar (93)

Everton 1 Vs 0 Wigan

Verrati​

Marco Verrati today showed why Milner was so eager to capture the young talent, he dominated the midfield standing in for the injured Tim Cahill. Scoring a delightful curling effort from 30 yards out from a set piece after Pienaar was brought down! He is showing his potential already.

Everton 5 Vs 0 Leeds

Pantelic (1)
Vaughan (17)
Pienaar (45)
Arteta (78)
Baines (90+1)
Today Milner fielded a mixture of his wonderfully talented youngsters and his reserve players, who managed to bag a total of 5 goals between them. Marco Verrati collected a total of 3 assists whilst James Vaughan was instrumental in the other two goals.

Everton 2 Vs 3

Cahill (56)
Vengoor of Hesselink (90+1)

Today Everton found themselves unlucky to be defeated by Fulham, Injury to Tim Cahill lead to second goalkeeper Mucha conceding two sloppy goals.Milner has stated that the defeat will not affect the team and has promise a instant response to the loss.

Everton 4 Vs 3 Sunderland

Distin (46)
Pienaar (65)
nevil (88)
Verratti (90+2)​

Marco Verrati securing the win from another set piece today, Everton coming from 3-0 down at half time to seal to victory, in extra time! Milner stated he expects more of the same from Verrati who responded magnificently , still in dreamland at his move to the Premier League.

Everton 5 Vs 0 Blackpool

Pantelic (34,43)
Vaughan (36,78)
Arteta (80)

This was one storm which the seasiders were unable to whether, Milners lads showed why they should be considered contenders as of late, shattering another team.

Everton 1 Vs 0 Fulham

Yobo (87)

Everton 2 Vs 1 Manchester United

Pantelic (34)
Vaughan (89)

Today Alex Ferguson declared his admirations of the Everton bosses achievement this season, Milner replied " Its nothing special from me, i have simply taken the players , given them the freedom to play and guided them into their roles. Its all the players commitment, Verrati and Vaughan have shown particular commitment to the cause this year."

Man u took the early lead through Giggs in the 36th minute, although the rugged Everton attitude of fight till the end paid off when Vaughan Slammed home the winner in the last minutes of the game!

Everton 0 Vs 0 Blackburn

Two hard battling teams found the honours were even at the final whistle, neither team could be accused of not giving their all.

Player of the Opening

Jamesv.jpg

BigIssueHeader.png

Everton's Decembe Update

League Cup Quater Final
Tottenham 2 - 1 Everton

The game seemed to be going well for Everton until Spurs scored two in the 30th minute from Defoe and Crouch. Everton got one back from Saha but could not force the game to extra time.

Everton 0 - 2 Tottenham

Everton lost to Spurs two nil again thanks to goals from Niko Kranjcar and Benoit Assou-Ekotto.

Man United 3 - 1 Everton

Wayne Rooney dominated the game getting two goals in the first Six Minutes. William Gallas got one back in the 61st Minute but Rooney got his hat trick in the 82nd Minute.

Everton 3 - 2 Blackburn

Everton finally got there 1st win of the month after Pienaar netter two goals followed by Cahill. Blackburn got one back from Brett Emerton which was followed by a Heitinga own goal.

Everton 3 - 2 Sunderland

Everton went one nil up after a Osman Penalty which was followed by a Santa Cruz. Malbranque fired Sunderland back with a chance but Santa Cruz strikers again. Bent gave Sunderland a glimer of hope but the score stayed 3-2.

West Ham 0 - 3 Everton

The game was dominated by Everton and got in front when Thomas Muller scored. This was followed by Victor Anichebe and Salomon Kalou.

Everton 1 - 0 Chelsea

Roque Santa Cruz put Everton 1 goal up after 3 minutes and thats the way it stayed giving Everton the vital 3 points.

Wolves 0 - 4 Everton

Roque again striked with two goals. Karl Henry also scored an O.G. to make it 3-0 with Saha comming up late to make a dominant win.

Stallone has been stated saying "We are sitting in a nice position and a Europe spot. We still have a chance at Champions League spot.

Last edited:
September

View attachment 101428
View attachment 101427

View attachment 101423
Everton 1-0 Stoke
A very boring game, the first half flew in without any real talking points. The halftime team talk had an instant impact as Agbonlahor played well to set up Saha for the winner.

Everton 1-4 Arsenal
Van persie tore us apart withing the first 15 minutes,not much more i can say
Everton 3-0 Aston Villa League Cup
Gabby u beast, something must have gotten to him before this game because he just tore his former team apart. What a game grabbing himself two goals. Fellaini also marked his return to the game with a 25 yard screamer.

Everton 1-1 Blackburn
Blackburn thought really hard today, Hazard got injured and Agbonlahor just didn’t show up today, Saha proved tht his experience was key with a goal.

Player of the month? Gonna give it to gabby for tearing apart aston villa.