torglenn

Reaction score
I have a couple of issues regarding feeder club. Hope someone can help...

1. When I asked for a new feeder club, the board presented a list of only romanian clubs. Players have to stay in Romania for four years to get the EU work permit, so there's really no use in this. I already have a romanian feeder club, but I really wanted a croatian club, so I rejected the proposed clubs. Now, the board won't even discuss the subject... :mad:
Is there anything I can do?

2. I have bought some really talented youngsters (newgens) who needs work permits. As I only have the romanian feeder club for work permits, I have no choice but loan them there. But for one of the players, I don't get the option of "move to feeder club". Why is this?
I signed him as a rotation player. Does this matter?
According to Genie Scout, he has a PA of 189, and I really don't want to let go of him. He is of course very unhappy about not playing football at all, and is on the verge of putting in a transfer request...

Help please!

I will try to help.

For question one. I guess it depends on how good your coach is (how many years he has been on the team and how many trophies has he won) cause if you can get the ability to pick your team that is the only way you can get a croatian club. That or wait half a year from when you requested a feeder club and then you should be able to ask again. Again if you don't get to choose its more of a hope-the-AI-picks-a-croatian club for you.

2. I don't know why you can't send him out. It's kind of hard to figure out what club you are in the first place. Then again I don't think I ever seen send to feeder club grey out. The only solution is to either wait for the next transfer window and hopefully then you can send him out, or just keep him on your team for the 4 years or however it takes to get his card. Although he will be very unhappy and will always ask to be traded, but if you do well he will always resend the offer. Just make sure when he is happy to resign him to a longer deal when his is running out so you don't lose him after his contract is up.

1. You'll be able to ask again in a couple of months, just keep checking. Once the board trust you enough you'll be able to select your own feeder clubs.

2. Is the player on a youth contract?

Ok, some additional information:
I'm managing Birmingham, spring 2014. Won Championship first season, manager of the year. Finished 6th in PL second season (EURO Cup qualification), manager of the year. Currently sitting in 4th position, 27 games in. Qualified for Euro Cup, won the group and am in quarter finals. Still in FA Cup, 5th round. Next game: League Cup final.
(I think I deserve to pick my own feeder club... ;) )

My "problem player" is on a full time contract. The option 'send to feeder club' is not greyed out, but when I choose this option, nothing happens. Usually when choosing this option, I get the dialogue box saying something like "Are you sure you want to...", and after confirming, the player is loaned out to the feeder club. But with this particular player, nothing happens.... Very frustrating!

Perhaps he rejected the loan deal with the feeder club. sometimes my players don't want to be loaned out so they reject to go to my feeder club. try to loan him out normally and look for the offer you get. perhaps you can send him to belgium where you just need 2 years. Or if he is a south american player you can send him to spain

Perhaps he rejected the loan deal with the feeder club. sometimes my players don't want to be loaned out so they reject to go to my feeder club. try to loan him out normally and look for the offer you get. perhaps you can send him to belgium where you just need 2 years. Or if he is a south american player you can send him to spain

He doesn't reject a loan deal, as no loan offer is sent. Usually when you choose the 'send to feeder club' option, you get the dialogue box with something like "Do you wish to propose to loan X X to club x?". But with this particular player, I don't even get that confirmation option.

First I thought my feeder club had reached some kind of limit for loaned players. But then I could still loan out other players, so thats not the case.

He is argentinian, so maybe I should try loaning him to a spanish club. But when offering him out for a loan deal, I can't target specific countries or regions? I should offer him to everyone and just hope for offers from spanish clubs?