Liverpool administration

sinned_82

Reaction score
Hi all, i'm managing Liverpool in my first ever season in fm09, and I noticed that my club's finances is slowly, but steadily declining every month. Now it's been mentioned in these forums that Liverpool will enter administration in the game, I would like to know if it's inevitable?

depends on your management mate. If you spend wisely and tighten up all expenditure then you can quite easily stave off administration. All depends on you.

It's easy to avoid. You have a good enough squad to sell some players and buy cheaper alternatives. Each season you should be aiming for ~£35m from Champions League and Premiership Revenue.

try to offload some old age players... and buy some good youth players.. You can make some money and try to win more home games.. also share the minimum bonus whenever possible among the squad and try to negotiate contract for players as low as possible.... i.e don't accepts whatever they demands... loan some of the unused players to gain some money...

tried selling Aurelio, Itandje, Plessis and Benayoun, but either there are no takers, or they do not agree to the contract the bidding team propose. Turned down 15M and 20M bids for Xabi Alonso and Masch respectively. The only player i managed to sell is El Zhar for 2M