Joshh

Hi.
Reaction score
I gave myself a 35m budget on the FMRTE because I wanted to see what some of the players are like.
If you could reccomend some players I will have a look and maybe purchase them, thanks.

Hulk, Andrea Poli, Federico Fazio.

Fabio Contraeo is the ideal signing for only £2.9m for Liverpool.

Left Back:

Fabio Coentrao
Roberto Carlos
Liam Ridgewell

Centre Back:

Paolo Cannavaro
Carlos Cuellar
Richard Dunne

Left Midfield:

Gareth Bale
Diego Buonanotte
Ezquiel Lavezzi

Central Midfield:

Steven Defour
Axel Witsel
Wilson Palacios

Striker:

Falcao
Vaclav Kadlec
Robert Aquafresca
Carlton Cole

fernando Lorente :)

i've done the same as you with the budget

lorente cost me 15million and just started him up front with torres and him and torres both socred, went on to win the game 4-0 :D

Andriy Voronin

Here is a clip of him in action ;)
Pure genius.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lLpEHHya1w"]YouTube - Andriy Voronin goodbye and thank you[/ame]

Coentrao - c. £3m
Mexes - c. £5m
Harry Kewell - c. £1.5m
Also a second striker: Salvador Cabanas is great and didn't cost much on fm 2010

Cabañas is no longer in the game, he was shot, wont play football again.

Cabañas is no longer in the game, he was shot, wont play football again.

**** me, shot in the head, lucky. What an inconvenient ******* though, who else is there for a cheap target man?

**** me, shot in the head, lucky. What an inconvenient ******* though, who else is there for a cheap target man?

Julio Cruz is free if you want a dirt cheap target man, not exactly class though.

Edin Dzeko... You wont regret it he does better than torres and doesnt get injured half as much

Liedson, Zaki, Palermo, Santa Cruz. I rarely use a target man, but those are fairly cheap strikers.

Lukaku 17 (Anderlecht) Striker, Carlos Lazaro 19 ( Vallodolid) transfer listed, bought for 110k at start of game. Decent midfielder.

How do you guys get Coentrao for 2.9M? I started Liverpool with no Budget ( Don't want to edit the game, but it's a shame) and he is valued 4M here, not even in jan first year. I'd die to get him both in real life and in the game lol.

How do you guys get Coentrao for 2.9M? I started Liverpool with no Budget ( Don't want to edit the game, but it's a shame) and he is valued 4M here, not even in jan first year. I'd die to get him both in real life and in the game lol.

Yes but just try a 2.9M bid, for some reason they'll accept it..your scout should say so too

DO IT REALISRICALLY :)

Llorente
Hazard
Mata
Turan
A.Young
Matuidi
L.Young
C.Cole

They who we been linked with :)