daisuke

Reaction score
Am in 1 June 2012 now..and on this very day, I received shock news that Carragher is retiring on 24th June 2012!!

So need a defender as good or better than him but around 18-25 years old. That DC have to play the role of Central Defender - Cover well. Before this, I play Carragher and Papastathopoulos in DC. Breno and Skrtel as back up and they still not good enough to play regularly.

I dunno how much budget will I receive really since not in transfer window yet, but I'm willing to spend maximum 15M for a DC.Thanks in advance.

:Oit is shock. try Goyko Kacar{the name something there}, omer toprak

Covering Defenders:

Geromel - Koln
David Luiz - Benfica
Naldo - Bremen (great in the air as well)
Federico Fazio - Sevilla
Juan Forlin - Espanyol
Holger Badstuber - Bayern

What the ****?! I swear that I got a message saying Carragher will retire and that exact time, Aurelio said he will retire too, but on 6/1/2013. Now only in Aurelio's profile said that he will retire. I look at Carra's profile and his short term plan changes back to look to see out of his remainders of his playing days at the club. What in the world is happening here? I mean I'm happy he didnt retire,but this is just downright weird.

And thanks a lot for the suggestion. Will be useful when he did retire.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Oh and 1 more thing, Danny Wilson of Liverpool doesnt exist in my game. Do you know why?

was it by any chance International retirement???

nope it says he retired on 1/7/2007. In 7th July now and I can only check messages from 28th June. Am I hallucinating or what...