Reaction score
This is My Story

liverpool-fc-crest.jpg

Leigh Jones has just been announced as Liverpool FC’s new manager due to the board does not think Rafa had the ability to bring the long waited premier league trophy to the cabinets of Anfield and to the hearts of the Liverpool supporters. So Leigh Jones has taken the hot seat to prove his worth, and to prove to the supporters that Tom Hicks and George Gillette have made the right decision.

Leigh Jones didn’t take long to make his self known within the Liverpool Squad with selling 12 players and strengthening the squad by 4 players, the supporters are getting worried that they think Leigh Jones is clueless. But the biggest capture for him was Van Der Vaart which got the fans thinking.

Transfer Window

FirstSeasonTransfers.jpg
#

After Pre-Season training and matches I let my assistant manager Sammy Lee take over whilst I looked at how I could play my squad and where players could easily fit in. But when I looked at my first 3 EPL games I thought here we go starting with, Portsmouth, then Sunderland and then Chelsea away. But my players put a brave face on things and gave it a shot. Here are my results;

Liverpool 4 - 0 Portsmouth (Home)

1Liverpool4-0Portsmouthopeninggame.jpg

Liverpool 4 - 1 Sunderland (Away)

2Liverpool4-1Sunderlandaway.jpg

Liverpool 1 - 0 Chelsea (Away)

3Liverpool1-0Chelseaaway.jpg

From the first 3 games and which I wont them all, my confidence went up within my squad and my fans started to give my support in the earlier decisions which i made.

nice results. though im pretty puzzled why you sold insua oO)

im pretty puzzled why you sold insua oO)

its becuase i have never really had faith in the guy maybe it was a mistake at the time and thank you i have more results ready to be put up and my champions league group stage :/ but i wont spoil it.. i will update by the way every 3 matches, which screen shots.

Liverpool 2 - 0 Arsenal

4.jpg

Liverpool 1 - 0 Burnley

5Liverpool1-0Burnley.jpg

Champions League Groups

ChampionsLeagueGroupStages.jpg

Liverpool 2 - 0 Unirea Urziceni

6Liverpool2-0UnireaUrziceni.jpg

Nice wins through the league still, good result against Arsenal and disappointing against Burnley but a wins a win, and then getting a hard champions league group but its going to be hard against Real Madrid Home and Away with there strong squad this year :/

English League Cup

Liverpool Vs Arsenal

EnglishLeagueCupDraw.jpg
http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/...I ASSASSIN - Singles/EnglishLeagueCupDraw.jpg

Looks good. Like the layout, and some good results so far. I will be following. Good luck :)

looking good, and if nly benitez in real life could see this. lucas is rubbish and he gets in squad week in week out, spearing n plessis r so much better.

Spearing is amazing because he is a little work horse specially last year against real madrid.. but the spearing just isnt the quality of monster mashc or even lucas cuz watch lucas his long range passing is getting better each week yes he does make alot of mistakes but he's young everyone who is young has got to learn from somewhere specially from there mistakes if you get me

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Another Update

Liverpool 2 - 1 Man Utd (Away)

7Liverpool2-1ManUtdAway.jpg

after a good result aginst man utd the fans have got more faith in my tactical mind, they have given me the benefit of the dout and being 7 games unbeaten and beating the big 3.

FansHailLeighJones.jpg

Liverpool 1 - 0 Arsenal (Away)
English League Cup

8Liverpool1-0ArsenalAway-ELC.jpg

Liverpool 1 - 0 Stoke (Away)

9Liverpool1-0StokeAway.jpg

Liverpool 0 - 0 Anderlecht (Away)
Champions League

10Liverpool0-0Anderlechtaway-ECC.jpg

Liverpool 1 - 0 Birmingham (Away)

11Liverpool1-0BirminghamAway.jpg

Liverpool 1 - 0 Bolton (Home)

12Liverpool1-0Boltonhome.jpg

good results in the league and champions league and also the english league cup with Arsenal being favourite and i knock them out first. Also still unbeaten in the league my own tactic is working for me, but now i have one of the biggest champions league games in my liverpool game, an away game against Real Madrid.

Liverpool Vs Real Madrid (Away)

13Liverpool4-1RMadridaway-ECC.jpg

An excellant result putting me top of my champions league group on 7 points, my story just keeps getting better but its always getting harder becuase now i have to please my fans as well as bringing more players in to fill in some roles when i need them

Thumping the big teams and struggling a tad against the weaker ones same story as mine :D , jokes apart, some real-good ;) results there

End of October

Liverpool 1 - 1 Tottenham (Home)

14Liverpool1-1TottenhamHome.jpg

Liverpool 2 - 0 Newcastle (Away)
League Cup 4th Rnd

15Liverpool2-0NewcastleAwayleaguecu.jpg

Liverpool 2 - 1 Wolves (Away)

16liverpool2-1Wolvesaway.jpg

This little update is so i can report my matches per month i play but there is going to be a big update later on today due to my game is in january and my story is starting november :/ sorry people the update will be on the way

great story you really are doing well i love the skin!! keep up the good results

thank you for your comments everyone just wondering if you want me to screenshot everygame and upload every screenshot or should i do the most important match of the month or summit.. please let me know thank you

Dunno but you are trying to seduce us into the thread with that avatar :p

Nice avatar
Nice thread
Nice results

But why did you bring Robbie Fowler back? Surely that's just a drain or resources? And why sell Insua and Aurelio? Who is playing back-up for Dossena?

Dunno but you are trying to seduce us into the thread with that avatar :p

lol well its working didnt mean to seduce anyone thought i would be different by including a women in a liverpool top instead of torres or gerrard lol

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

But why did you bring Robbie Fowler back? Surely that's just a drain or resources? And why sell Insua and Aurelio? Who is playing back-up for Dossena?

i wanted to bring the god back to liverpool but its worked for a few game bringing him on the 70min mark he is a good poucher and sets a few goals up late on due to the fact he is a team player, and i sold insua due to i dont really rate him that much think dossena is just better as a supporting player due to he works more and aurelio is to lazy in my opinion he's in it more for himself not the team and at the minute i have no one really as a back up :/ any opinions

Last edited: