Liverpool To Sign Maxi Rodriquez

I would say the second is more realistic!.. It sucks :(

Don't think it will happen to be honest.

Neither one of them will happen.

A lot of this sort of thing going round but Benitez should buy another striker to complement Torres and N'gog. Keep playing N'gog and he will be a top player for you. :)

According to SSN he is in talks with Liverpool because he has fallen out of favour and is out of contract in the summer so they are willing to cash in. Will be interesting to see what happens with this.

A lot of this sort of thing going round but Benitez should buy another striker to complement Torres and N'gog. Keep playing N'gog and he will be a top player for you. :)

Just for people who are confused

He will = He Is God!!

Maxi is on loan as his contract expires in summer, as we all know Rafa is highly respected in Spain. Read the article to find out more.

Just can't see it happening mate. Don't know why. He plays AMC doesn't he?

If only, would make the prem better.

Hmmm...... don't think it'll happen

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

And Chris I think he's an AMR

Oh right. I can see how he would benefit the side but whether it will happen... not sure.

The deal for Maxi seems as though it's going ahead. With a loan now and then signing him after his contract expires.

city will make late bid, you heard tht here first

does his atletico contract expire in the summer? cos i will add that into my database?