Liverpool vs Arsenal

Irish Scouse

Bob Kelso. ❥
Reaction score
Anyone else watching this, hope Alberto scores a free kick in the 90th min to win the game.

To all Arsenal fans Good Luck. ;)

What do you think the score will be?

2-1 to 'The Pool'

Alberto
Dave n'gog

Ramsey / eduardi

anyone got the lineups as bbc doesn't.

Arsenal: Fabianski, Gilbert, Senderos, Silvestre, Gibbs, Eastmond, Bendtner, Nasri, Ramsey, Merida, Eduardo. Subs: Szczesny, Bartley, Coquelin, Frimpong, Randall, Sunu, Watt.
Liverpool: Cavalieri, Degen, Skrtel, Kyrgiakos, Insua, Kuyt, Spearing, Plessis, Babel, Voronin, Ngog. Subs: Reina, Aquilani, Benayoun, Darby, Dossena, Eccleston, Ayala.

There you go Leeunoconnor, Pretty even teams going to be a great game hopefully.

Caveleri
Degen-Skrtel-Kygriakos-insua
kuyt-plessis-spearing-babel
Voronin-N'Gog

Fabianski
Gilbert-Selvestre-Senderos-Gibbs
Ramsey-Nasri-
Bendtner-Eduardo-Merida

Dont know how to spell other cm

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

There you have it Eastmond

i wonder if aquallini will make his debut tonight, hopefully breaks his leg, :)

See Torres is being rested for Fulham game, Arsenal got a win it for me though

i am sure tht plenty of people where wishing it on ronaldo during his utd time and on some off utd other players

Not me anyway. How would you feel if someone said it to you.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Bentdner is quality hahaha

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

what a finish

i would accept it, and think at least your obv scared or worried about tht player

if liverpool lose its still only

1 win in 6 games:S

What channel is it on lads? SS1 or ESPN?

SS1

OOOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Suck it