mattthestokie

Reaction score
has anybody got any recomended signings for liverpool in the first season

ur gonna need a backup for torres so go for kadlec

also a little creativity so go buy hazard

Ibrahim Affelay- great player

Robert Pires- maybe old but I signed him on my Liverpool save and he4 scored 10 goals and won signing of the season

Defour- great young cm who usually plays very well and can pop up with a few goals

RB
ST
WINGER

Thats what needed.... if your using my update you gotta 25mil budget so hazard, affellay, mata ETC
kadlec a good striker for cheap but look for better if more money and rb just cheap for back up.. bruno of valencia is decent

Eden Hazard 16 Million Top Player Gets Loads Of Assits Defo Get Him If I Was U Mate ;)

sorry should of put who ive signed so far

balazs dzsudzsak - 12.5 mil
eden hazard - 16 mil
romelu lukaku - 6.5 mil
zakaria labyad - 2.7 mil
marko maletic - 1 mil

Rami off Lille is good have him with Napoli only cost 5.5m

mate, try to buy serge aurier ... he is new maicon :) ( thou he is french XD )

Jermaine Defoe, is a good striker and provide back-up for Torres

Contraeo is an aewsome left back r left winger from Benfica!!! worth every penny

Looking at their starting squad:

GK:
Reina
Jones
Itandje

Reina is superb, one of the best their is, and Jones is a more than adquete backup (on my Pool save, he played all the way to xmas due to Reina breaking his leg, and averaged a 6.99 in the league, and 7.12 overall). Itandje is pretty poor, and buying Enyeama may be wise as he's so cheap, but this isn't a vital area for improvement.

RB:
Johnson
Darby

I've found Johnson to be quite injury prone, and Darby really isn't good enough for a top prem side, and has low potential. Carragher can provide cover, but he's not great either. Diego Renan (around 4.5m) or Gregory Van Der Wiel (Around 9m) are good, young choices here

CB:
Carragher
Agger
Skrtl
Kygyriakos

Agger is a great Ball Playing CB, and a left footer too - he's a definite starter imo, and did very well for me. For the right CB, Skrtl and Carragher are both great and I had them rotating, with neither particularly standing out. Kygyriakos is a decent backup (and can't be sold for much as he's old). No real improvement needed, but Mexxes is usually available around the 8.5m mark and is a steal every time if you wanna shift one of Kygyriakos, Carra or Skrtl.

LB
Konchesky
Aurelio

A really weak area of the squad, with neither being first team worthy. Coentrao is available for about 8.5m and is a great buy who can double up as a LW if required. Dodo is a good young choice too, but I've not got experience with him so no idea what he costs.

CM/DM:
Poulsen
Lucas
Mierieles
Shlevey

All good defensively, but none really stand out going forward, so depending on how you play, a signing may be needed here. Marek Hamsik is a great buy for around the 15m mark who always seems to pop up with key goals. Defour(5m) and Witsel (3.5m) are both great and young too.

AMC:
Gerrard
Babel

Both good, but more suited to other roles. Babel is better on the wing, and Gerrard does better as a MC. He'll still do great here though so not a vital area for improvement, but Pastore (25m) and Hazard (15m) are both future stars if you want someone to replace Gerrard as he's only got a few seasons left in him. With Maxi and Joe Cole both being able to provide cover, however, this isn't a vital area for improvement.

AMR/L:
Cole
Kuyt
Maxi

It's interesting to note there are no natural left wingers in the liverpool sqaud, though Babel and Jovanovic can both do well here. Definite need for improvement needed. For the right, you should be okay for a season or two, but Alexis Sanchez turns out amazing, though at around 20m he's pricey for a first season buy. On the left Zezinho is great (not sure about price -- 6m ish I imagine), and improves a lot. Diego Buonotte is a good too, but not a natural LW so will need to be trained there.

ST:
Torres
N'gog
Jovanovic

Torres is brilliant, one of the best there is, but highly injury prone. Jovanovic did well for me as a poacher, but didn't have Torres' ability in the air, or to turn a game around single handedly. N'gog is, well... N'gog. If you want a partner for him, Dzeko (21m) or Lukaku (7m) are good choices as target type players. For a backup, Gignac (11m) or Neymar (17m) are both great, with Neymar becoming a world beater (train up his finishing though!).

Hope that helps!

Swapping carragher to RB as backup to johnson is more than adequate, same as using wilson for backup for cb's and lb right away, Aurelio is best LB.

Ngog will score goals ... i dont know why but he does! buy Hazard, and look for a right winger(Wilshere!) Gerrard and Merieles CM's, Poulsen/Lucas DM (But try replace them both). Just add a CM as backup and your sorted, Paulo Henrique is amazing and can eventually replace gerrard.

adil rami - cb
van der wiel -rb
canella - lb / m'bengue - lb
marilungo - st/lw
suarez - st/lw
mata - lw

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 AM ----------

or yaya sanogo, and keep lucas, very good player

Jermaine defoe was amazing for me scored alot of goals, keisuke honda played very well for me until he had a hissy fit because I apparently wasn't disciplining the players enough! the players didnt even need it
Also I found Ryan shawcross did well because and Yeom Ki hoon from Suwon for about 3 - 4 mil he was excellent for me

Hi, I'm playing this save with my friend .. He is Tottenham, and as you see... I'm in charge of Liverpool ... he lost in Champions Cup against Barcelona in 1st knockout round ... and these are my results and my team ... last game, vs my friend i played in reserve team .. he needs points to catch Champions League, and Premiership is mine :))

PREMIERSHIP
2potq4m.png

ALL RESULTS
1/3
29globo.png

2/3
118g1h3.png

3/3
2qvdqww.png

TACTIC
2mhevqe.png

TRANSFERS AND FUTURE TRANSFERS
1/2
2cptkxw.png

2/2
5wmqoh.png

c'mon how can u spend 88 ml on 1th season???? is totally unrealistic IMO !

great team of younglings u created though :D love hazard sahin canales and lukaku

c'mon how can u spend 88 ml on 1th season???? is totally unrealistic IMO !

great team of younglings u created though :D love hazard sahin canales and lukaku

Seeing how he did so well he would have made quite a lot of money from this season and next season transfer budget, he sold a lot of players which would increase transfer budget.

Also he could have easily put every player as pay over 48 months, totally realistic :3

Seeing how he did so well he would have made quite a lot of money from this season and next season transfer budget, he sold a lot of players which would increase transfer budget.

Also he could have easily put every player as pay over 48 months, totally realistic :3

i'm not saying is cheating or something like it but IMHO buy in a season like 15 players for nearly 90 ml quid is highly unlikely to happen :D

i know is very easy to do it in FM, i just think it should create after problem in the team as is happening in reality! when u change a great deal of player they need sometimes to get to know each other :)

said so ,is a game ,everyone enjoys it in his way :D plus, i love the team he created :p

Every player on 48 months payment ... and if you didn't noticed, first transfer windows is off ... because of that i could buy them all ... and don't give such money right now ... but i need to sell few players, joe cole, kyrgiakos, jovanovic to fix the balance ;)