Jake

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lower league management was a neglected area of the forum for FM10. It really shouldn't be for FM11 as we have quite a few very experienced, knowledgeable members in the LLM field.

I have made this thread for you to post any problems you may have on your LLM save, whether thats a lack of money, difficulty with tactics, or even if you just want some transfer/loan tips, hopefully the community can help.

This will probably be well suited to beginners to the LLM scene, because posts asking for help with every area of your team are often ignored on the main forums.

So ask any questions you have, but please try to be as clear and detailed as possible. :)

Are you taking tips just for when FM11 hits the stores, or are you giving advice for FM10 at the moment as well?

Closed til Demo/Game comes out depending the the league's made available at the demo.

What about posting the "rules" for new/old players that forgot.

The traditional definition for LLM in the CM/FM series is:

Starting with sunday league experience
Managing in as low a league as possible
Not using any exploits to generate money unrealistically
Not using any cheat programs Genie, FMRTE etc
Using your own (non exploitative) tactics
Not taking tips on players from other people
No Reunion players, or similar

Well, 'Sunday League' is prefered, but if you can't pick that for some reason, yeah 'Automatic'.

Hello all,

Im currently in my first season of FM2011. Im managing Murata from San Marino championship. 21 games, 20 victories. doubled the money and the board tells me that my position is at risk...

Isnt that strange? :\

Hello all,

Im currently in my first season of FM2011. Im managing Murata from San Marino championship. 21 games, 20 victories. doubled the money and the board tells me that my position is at risk...

Isnt that strange? :\

It is fairly odd but if results continue, you should be fine.

Alright,

Just about to start a new career but having trouble deciding what team to take over. atm im leaning towards Eastleigh but would prefer a team confrence or below with a reasonable wage budjet.

Any help would be appreciated.

Alright,

Just about to start a new career but having trouble deciding what team to take over. atm im leaning towards Eastleigh but would prefer a team confrence or below with a reasonable wage budjet.

You might get a better response here for that kind of question :)

Alright,

I played with AFC Telford and Hinckley and both games i was able to work my way in getting a team together and being 1k-2k below my wage budget.

Can I ask is it acceptable to use a modified data base that allows access to lower leagues than are normally available in the game?

No other modifications obviously.

u mean something like LFC's 7 Tier England DB, or Nicks 8&10 Tier DB. In my opinion those databases just have extra divisions so u have a longer road to go, so i dont think anything would be wrong with that. You still have to overcome all ur struggles. Wage wise.

Im in a game with Sutton Utd. atm (custom DB LFCs, less errors then Nicks at this point). First season was easy, now in 2nd season 2 games 2 wins. a 4-1 and a 2-1 (my 10 vs 11) this was against Sallisbury. So yeah u can use custom databases as far as i know. As long as u dont cheat with money and things like that.

AEM

Cheers AEM.I always like to try and start with a team that is local if I can and these modified DBs allow that.

I have problems with AFC Wimbledon :( I just won the npower league 2, but I have big, really big financial problems. My balance is -1,2 mio € :'( Any hints, tips? Will new chairman come?

I have problems with AFC Wimbledon :( I just won the npower league 2, but I have big, really big financial problems. My balance is -1,2 mio € :'( Any hints, tips? Will new chairman come?

sell off highest earners lower contracts sell unneeded players and you could also try getting frendles against man united and other big teams to get money from maches