Reaction score
I'm doing a cockfosters save, but i can't loan any players, they always reject. Astonmatu was able to loan them in his save, but in mine, they reject and reject!

Please help me. Its my first season with the club, and i can't loan anyone! I get a scout report, and they say he has no INTENTION of joining :(. Please help, i think astonmatu cheated maybe.

EG: Mitrovic always rejects everything GRRRRR :mad:

Help is appreciated!

Are you using the same patch as him....?

From what I heard, He upped the rep of Cockfosters, on FMRTE, every season so he was able to get these players on loan, this may be why you can't get the same players as him. :)

Hum, that is mildly cheating <.<...

A good way of bringing those players would be to start your manager with international status, maybe then you'd have more.

The reason for this is simple. Even though the patch maybe exactly the same as the one Astonmatu used. The actual version you use will most likely be different. As the version 10.2 and 103 make it harder for lower league teams to sign the same quality players as on the early patches. Take Gael Kakuta for example, on the first version he would easiuly co9me to Blue Square Premier but on the latest patch he isn't interested at all. I hope this helps :)

With a luton town save i did that, kakuta came on loan until end of season in BSP!

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:02 PM ----------

I think he cheated ;)