Lockerz - Signed Up To It?

Keano!

Reaction score
anyone a member of this site? ya earn points for logging on each day or replying to articles and then ya can get xboxes, playstations, ipods, tvs etc

ya need and invite to sign up though

anyone who wants an invite, pm me your email or post it and i'll send ya one asap.

Please accept the email asap

has anyone here ever got a prize from them or whats the story? heard a few stories of people winning alright...

http://www.lockerz.com/

Last edited:
Before any of you guys start its not a scam my mate has done it :D

What is it exactly?

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

also i didnt get an email..

You log onto it each day and earn points. get enough points and you can get something in the store.

all free and surprisingly not a scam. they make a profit

sending out all invites to members who requested now....

their site is having server probs so it may take a whie for it to appear properly....prob coz of the high traffic they get

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

everyone who requested received email now?

Anyone else want the invite?

^^sent...

Please post when you've signe dup so I know you got it

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Anyone else want an invite?

^ Sent mate...

Who else wants one?

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Can you please try and activate the membership ASAP when I send the invite please? :)

^^ Sent mate...please accept ASAP :)

Who else wants the invite?

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Bump

All have been sent....please accept ASAP...

Anyone else want an invite? Please decide fast!!

You can send me an invite if you wish. I want to see what this is.

Last edited: