Reaction score
I have made a graphics folder inside the football manager 2010 folder. When i downloaded the logo packs i saved them into the graphics folder. When i went on preferences on fm 2010 i went on display and sound, unticked the 'use system cache' ticked the 'reload skin on confirm box' but when i confirmed the changes nothing happened.

HAVE I MISSED SOMETHING OUT!

PLEASE HELP

Are you sure it's the right Football Manager 2010 folder, because there are two. Otherwise, make sure there isnt a seperate folder inside the folder you downloaded, because that sometimes happens.

Is there a config file inside the folder? Can show me the directory where you create the folder?

I don't think the folder will affect anything. Look at my post above yours.

The folder location you have to save the logos to is C:/Documents & Settings/(username)/My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/graphics/logos. If you have put them in that location they should work without any problems.

Annoyingly I used to have all the logos and faces and for some reason they've all gone off my game! ( think I tried loading one too many files! ) anyway, I've tried re loading them all back on but I can't get it to work... I've downloaded the logos to my empty graphics folder and done the normal things in the preferences screen on the game and still nothing??? Do I need to unzip or extract the files first or am I just making a mistake somewhere along the way? Any help appreciated.. Thanks

Annoyingly I used to have all the logos and faces and for some reason they've all gone off my game! ( think I tried loading one too many files! ) anyway, I've tried re loading them all back on but I can't get it to work... I've downloaded the logos to my empty graphics folder and done the normal things in the preferences screen on the game and still nothing??? Do I need to unzip or extract the files first or am I just making a mistake somewhere along the way? Any help appreciated.. Thanks

You download the zip file then you extract the files to the graphics folder in the Sports Interactive 2010 folder. Just create the folder "faces" in the graphics folder and extract to there so the full path you would extract them to would be C:/Documents & Settings/(username)/My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/graphics/faces. For the logos just create the logo folder in the graphics folder i.e. C:/Documents & Settings/(username)/My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/graphics/logos

Hope this helps.