Toxicegg

Reaction score
Hi,

On my FM2011 nothing shows up i.e facepack, team shirts in team selection kits in imformation screen no pictures or anything it is just a blank screen where the pictures are meant to go:?

any help??

Did you find a fix for your problem mate? I'm having the same problem.

I have the same problems but just with the skins, placed them i right direction i did this on fm 09 and 10. and now on fm 11 it doesnt work. frustrating!!

Thanks Stu, but that really is not the solution to the problem, at-least mine. Thought it might be of defiante help to New77Era. The Section has guides to custom kits, graphics etc ; but what I am talking about is the normal kits, badges etc that don't show up ( like the default red for Man U or the Blue for Chelsea). I've asked about it on the SI Forums and am waiting for an answer. Will let everyone on here know when I do get a reply.

YES this is my problem too, any help would be appreciated!

Hey just checking, i have the same problem, do all of the people above play on steam?

FootballmanagerNographics.jpg

The "graphics" folders isnt added in manualy is it?

Last edited:
Okay. I reinstalled the game, verified the game and found out that it started downloading from 86% again, even though I had just downloaded and played the game the previous night. I think it was an update , or maybe some files were missed during download. So try reinstalling it from a backup , verify and play.

It worked for me.