secreteye12

Reaction score
i am playing as arsenal in the 1st season and im wondering who would be good to sell and who would be good to buy. any suggestions?

Try getting a old gk(eg dudeck,****)
a dc(eg vertoghan(ajax), papadopoulous (schalke), hummels or subotic(dortmund))
and a d l/r (eg lahm(bayern), fabio(both real and manu) or santon(newcastle))
A amc/l/r (eg hulk(porto), hazard(lille), gotze(dortmund), hamsic(napoli) or gds(tottenham)).
This i feal are the positions that need backup/strengthening. Try selling almunio, fabianski, arshavin, chamack, bendtner, rosicky.
Play chamberlain and ramsey lots.
Hope you have fun.

hmm funny post @cai123..
he might as well go to Real and do that..

Arsenal is a hard team to coach i find, i am also started as Arsenal. Just buy players that you have to buy, dont do it like cai123 is telling you cause that will cost you loads and loads of money, instead buy some decent worldclass players that fit just fine.
it is also how you WANT to play, you want to buy the top notch players like hazard, ganso, neymar, hamsik ? than start a game with Real Madrid.

I wil look back on my squad in the first season.
I play the GoalsGalore tactic witch has 1 DMC and 2 mcs.
You are lucky having Ramsey and Wilshere in your squad mate because they are going to be the best midfielders of the game according to the PA of the players. you really dont need an mc because you have diaby, Rosicky, Arteta alongside Ramsey and Wilshere.

I play with v. Persie on the right wing because i dont like walcott much and my tactic is based on inside forwards so a left footed on the right flank was just perfect for me. You might want to buy a winger for Backup because you want to Sell Arshavin for sure.

So you can buy Willian for 9.5 mil. euro

with that done and chamakh sold i needed a good striker, there was no doubt for me as i am a real fan of Cavani.
Cost me 30 mil. but hey, he scores and isnt much injured in comparison with v. Persie.

What you also want to buy is a decent backup for the Wing back position behind Sagna, Sagna can be sold for like 29 mil. later in the season.

Tip for wing back position as a backup is Sime Vrsaljko (2 mil. euro he should be yours)

basically with that positions filled you have a decent squad.
Your future positions will be the GK i think, i havent bought a GK yet but i can advise buying Marvin Martin (CM) into your squad for the future. i think you want to sell Rosicky and Marvin Martin can replace Arteta really well.

For 17 mil. euro he can be yours, great backup for Wilshere or Ramsey.

For the DM position its obvious you have Song, beside him you can play Francis Coquelin, very potential player.
If you loaned him out i advise you buying M. van Bommel, he is cheap and a mentally beast.

I hope you understood my language and that my tips help you mate ;)

Last edited:
i have 55m in the begin, the frist i will buy the cavani to help robin, he cost nearly 26m, and sell r7 with 2-4m, sell d20 can get 5m, m24 can get 2m f1 can get 4m, 2 goalkeepers is enough for the season. pay 26m can buy lahm or u can use 13m-15m to buy dc/L bocchite in robin, but i perfer to buy lahm, cos it can upgrade the popular of the team. finally 3m more you can use on the DR, the better chosse is gnk dinamo's 19kid,vrsaljko,£3m. that the end of the tranfer, if you have anymore fee, you can buy Can in byan, 2.4m and lucas andersen ,800k a&b. i have use cavani and robin to play 2 CF and cavani can get 32goal in PEleague, and 11 goal in champion league and u can use him in every match, he do not tried. w19 will comeback on jan, and dont loan the coqlin and frilimpon, they both can help song. in 2013 summer buy kagawa, and he is free and increase the business point of arsenal.