mrclopes

Reaction score
I wonder if contract bonuses like Clean sheet/Goal bonus have any effect on player perfomances. I normally try to reduce bonuses to a minimum and increase wage instead, this way I know better how much the club is spending.

However, I'm suffering from complacecy from many players, I'm wondering if I put goal objectives and team of the year clauses will keep players focused during whole session without micro managing them, or if a high goal/clean sheet bonuses will keep players more motivated for big win or clean sheet during match engine.

I wonder if contract bonuses like Clean sheet/Goal bonus have any effect on player perfomances. I normally try to reduce bonuses to a minimum and increase wage instead, this way I know better how much the club is spending.

However, I'm suffering from complacecy from many players, I'm wondering if I put goal objectives and team of the year clauses will keep players focused during whole session without micro managing them, or if a high goal/clean sheet bonuses will keep players more motivated for big win or clean sheet during match engine.
I manage through negotaitions to cut half of their initial demands by using all kinds of clauses and bonuses, watching carefully how to break their resistance..I say to a striker you score 5 goals for me you get this...You would be the league leader scorer you will get this...You will be loyal to me you get this....And so on...So now I know that instead of getting X salary he would get X+ Y salary if is going to prove himself...Or he will earn X - y salary if he not going to prove himself...I know for myself..If my boss will give me a bonus I'll work harder...Incentives are always have benefits for both sides...I really don't have any issue paying someone more than he wants if he proves himself worth it...

Last edited: