Looking for a Feeder club...suggestions please!

Carcon

Reaction score
I'm currently playing as Dumbarton in the scottish first division. I've now been given the chance to pick my own feeder club.

Anyone got any suggestions for who i could pick that has decent training facilities/coaches etc that will actually help my players?!

Tried for queen's park a couple of times as they train at Hampden with top facilities but they always come back with a no unfortunatly!

Any suggestions on clubs that would actually accept me?

Thanks ;)

Thanks i'll give them a go and see how i get on :)

More suggestions welcome people!

These LLM forums could do with some more info in here, went very quiet with fm12 :S

Dundee United or Hearts?
They'd be a parent club, surely?

I'm playing a game as Elgin and wanted a feeder club so I could send a few kids out on loan more than anything. I was given three options, two very, very low clubs and Edinburgh Uni. I went for the uni because they at least play in the cup so get a game or two against okay clubs, and I thought I could arrange regular friendlies with my reserves. Turns out my board (and theirs) decided the clubs were too far apart for friendlies to be a good idea!

I'm having absolutely no luck with getting a parent club. My board just doesn't think it's a good idea -- how can I change their mind?