jamrocker

Reaction score
im playing him cm as advnced playmaker attack, and he rarely gets above 6.8. January's coming up and im considering selling him and replacing with marvin martin? good move, or should i stick with modric. I mean i know hes beast, but not for me. it's fustrating

Try changing his position to CM - attack.
Mentality on half
Creative f. on half
run with ball to sometimes
run from deep to often
long shots to rarely
through ball to often
and teach him 'looks for pass rather then shot'.

cool thanks, i'll try this out for the next 5 games or so. i just hope he improves. Also ive got vdv am as playmaker aswell, could this be why modric isnt performing? vdv is playing a 7.6 av

Modric should be playmaker.
But it really shouldn't affect the ratings that much

@vanjagl modric as attacking cm is a bad idea. He don't have the finishing, flair and off the ball like VdV. Adv Playmaker is the best for him.@jamrocker it must be your tactic/ PI problem because he's a beast for me. In 1st season I don't play him as AMC often because VdV usually play there. Usually I play him on the wing as inside fwd or on midfield as deep playmaker and he got fine rating. Now in my 2nd season I've sold VdV for 30M so I always play Modric as AMC advanced playmaker. Try to give him full freedom, mixed passing, rfd and rwb sometimes, through ball often, move into channels and roaming, and set him as your playmaker.

I sold him to Mancity in Jan. He does not perform for me as well. (I tried every way but maybe not enough time). Still, my tactic attacks by wingers anyway so he is not that necessary to me.

Chuck Modric as a CM advanced playmaker and VDV as an AMC attack.