Reaction score
Just thought that instead of cluttering up this section with threads such as:
"Arsenal - Gk", Man Utd. - RB" etc etc which only need one position filled; I would open a thread specific to Celtic.

Here's my request:

I'm looking for a young-ish striker, 3rd pre-season, to replace Jonothan Cristaldo, who wants to leave.
Team - Celtic (duh)
Season - Start of 3rd (2011-2012)
Budget - Up to £8/9M
Wages - No more than around £45K p/w

Won league last season and in CL groups, if that helps. Thoughts?

branimir kostadinov is 21 a striker and started at hearts he was there for 4 seasons but released so you can get him on a free transfer, he may seem a poor player at the begining but when he gets to 24/25 he is a top player i brought him when dundee and when he was 24 i sold him to rangers for 1.1 million hope this helps

Thanks for reply mate but I can't find him :O Can you give me some more info please; ie - nationality, height, value etc? cheers ;)

Gary Hooper - Scunthorpe.

He scored a Hat-trick vs Aston Villa on his Wigan Athletic Debut, but I moved him to the reserves after that, he's 21.

you may need a larger database but hes 21 nationalit bulgaria adn 1.80m if you cant find him now try and start again and use a large database he is definetly there

you may need a larger database but hes 21 nationalit bulgaria adn 1.80m if you cant find him now try and start again and use a large database he is definetly there

Sorry Jordan mate can't find him, thanks anyway. Not going to start new game thought as I'm 3 seasons in :p

Gary Hooper - Scunthorpe.

He scored a Hat-trick vs Aston Villa on his Wigan Athletic Debut, but I moved him to the reserves after that, he's 21.

Thanks James, just sent for a scout report on him. Will let you know how I get on. :) ;)

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

P.S.
Anyone else looking for a player for Celtic, please feel free to post here

im going into my second season looking 4 a decent back up goalie to boruc got areola but going to give him out on loan 4 couple seasons

im going into my second season looking 4 a decent back up goalie to boruc got areola but going to give him out on loan 4 couple seasons

Ochoa?
Will be 24 in your game, Mexican, and my scouts are telling that he's better than Brouc in 2011. Bidding atm, will let you know how I get on ;)

Nelson Oliveira, Benfica, Portuguese. Not sure if he'll be in your game, but he'll be 20 in your game ;) Stats might not be too good, but he will improve.

As for Goalie problems, keep Boruc and have him in a sweeper keeper role, He'll be good for another few seasons.

Evans as a striker i bought him for rangers for 4.5 Million (i think) in my 3rd season he is a quality player

Strikers for you
Target Strikers - Diogo , Eren Derdiyok , Amauri ,
Faster Strikers - Hlousek , Robbie Keane , Fidel Martinez , Milan Baros , Farfan , Dos santos , carlos vela if u can get him 4.5 mill should do , Roman Zozulya , Sulejmani , Alex Teixeira , Landon Donovan , Kleber
Boriello , Ciprian Marica , Andy Johnson , Ricardo Oliviera , Obafemi Martins , Petric , Matias Suarez , Yakubu , Felipe Caicedo , Kalinic , Kadlec , Toto Tamuz , Djamel Bakar
Hope this helps this is lots more but all of these players should be below 9 million asking price

sorry to clutter up the thread but do any of you know a goalie who will join Yeovil town in 2nd season i'm trying to make to playoffs? i have around 500k budjet

Lacina Traore is good. Tall and strong, play him as a target man or a poacher

sorry i meant i need a left back
sorry to clutter up the thread but do any of you know a goalie who will join Yeovil town in 2nd season i'm trying to make to playoffs? i have around 500k budjet