Allan2k9

Reaction score
Hi there, this is my first post. I have been on this website for a while, but never found anything worth sharing.

Dont know if anyone else has noticed Steven Fletcher who plays for Burnley currently.

He is doing brilliantly in my game, first season he finished the BPL in 2nd for amount of goals scored. Only behind Tevez. Heres a screenshot of him compared to ronaldo, i dont think there is too much difference. Apart from the speed.

This is pre-season in 2nd season, moved to everton for 5.75 million, now worth 6 million.

He just moved to Celtic in my game for 11mil! Scored 30 goals in 2 seasons before the move. Smashing player in real life and in the game

il hav 2 get him b4 hes 2 expensive how much is he in the 3rd season

Im not sure, Im not in my 3rd season yet. I would guess between the 6-10 mark on my game if he gets consistant football with everton

Looks like a slower, better defensively poor Mans Cristiano on there.

Do you have a SS of his actualt attributes

Nothing totally amazing. But a fairly good all rounded striker i think,

Obviously watched him a lot this season, my observations:

Pros: Fantastic close ball control, plays the offside well and generally quite an intelligent player, has a decent work rate as well.

Cons: Prone to miss the occasional sitter, extremely poor right foot and tries to switch ball to his left at any cost, easily frustrated if things aren't going his way.

There's no doubt in my mind he will move to a PL club in the summer.