astrasxi84

Reaction score
ive currently started a crewe save and looking forward to how it pans out (sucessful i hope).
My question is to do with training, do i concentrate on the skill side of things and try to play them off the park or do i go for the physical training (strength, fitness, etc)?

Do physicals during preseason/international breaks and do technical attributes during the season. I have a save with Crewe and until the Prem I have gone with an attacking style of play with lots of short passing and working it up into the box, keeping possession and forcing the opposition into losing the ball when they have it. So, I worked on passing/technique for a lot of my players where it was low, composure/finishing for my strikers, etc.

If you have Max Clayton, try to keep him. I lost him early on and it was a bad choice, unless the offer can bring you in quality players that you are looking at. Also, focus on youth since the facilities are good at Crewe.

unfortunatly i sold clayton to spurs for ?2m but on the plus side ive got him back on loan till end of season, you find any good players on ya way to the prem?

It will come back and bite you for selling him. With good training he becomes pretty decent. I got lucky and got 2 identical ACM players who carried me to the championship where finally decent looking players wanted to sign for me. Also, in the back to strengthen I bought Vitalijs Maksimenko who played well for me along side Eddie Oshodi. Got both for ~100k in my save. Also, got Connor Clifford and Sebasitan Lletget (300k for C and 20k for Ll). Search for free transfers or unhappy/transfer listed players on the cheap and just try to get to prem as fast as possible. My budget was low until i got to the prem where I was given a 25m transfer budget and have since brought in 10m worth of players. Try to watch your budget though, i struggled in the championship with money to bring in good enough signings.