Status
Not open for further replies.

Barkermush

Reaction score
I saw in LGfires creative tactic thread a few people saying that Kris's tactic is the best they have used and works with anyone.

So i have been trying to find it but i can't find it. Tried the search button, Tried manualy searching through the tactics thread but could not find a tactic called or posted by Kris.

So i have clicked on Kris's profile and clicked 'find all threads started by Kris' and i don't see a tactic thread, But i did notice some as left a comment saying they are having success with his Fluid Tactic.

I remember seeing a tactic thread that was called something like Fluid tactic, I have tried using the search button for Kris's Fluid Tactic, Fluid Tactic, Kris Fluid. But it's bringing up loads of tactic threads and not the one i am looking for.

So if anyone could ge me a link to the tactic thread or a link to the tactic download, That would be great. Want to start using this tactic. Thanks in advance. :)

Only Danny has used it. It's not uploaded yet.

Not uploaded and probably he will never upload it. C'est la vie ;)

Too many people bash tactics without giving any kind of feedback. They will write it sucks, it's not working bla bla.

I am Kris's ***** and i am testing it with AC Milan and then Everton for him

Ahh looking at this thread was a total ego trip for me. Yes i think i will upload them tomorrow.

Really could not say if they are 'amazing' with every team. I am currently testing them with Chelsea,AC Milan,Dortmund and i have Danny testing them with Everton and Milan also.

I called them Ancelotti tactics because they were inspired by him so even if they pwn with Chelsea and Milan i will be happy :)

Watch out for them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.