RD8 Skin

r1cky

Reaction score
I'm basically working on an RD8 skin for FM13, didn't expect to be doing one for this years FM but I've been sucked in to spending hours of editing again (H)

Just looking for any ideas/suggestions/support/feedback people might have, things they might want to see included, removed from previous versions etc.

ALL feedback is welcomed, good or bad |)

(No screenshots YET!)

Last edited:
This might not be helpful or not. I normaly find the Skins either to bright or to dark and it would nice to have one somewhere down the middle. Good luck with your project and I am looking forward to it.

its about time mr farherty ;) good luck the custom backgrounds dont work on the carrear mode with the other skins this would be a good help calender and nice scroll bars

Last edited:
Lol I've done the scroll bars just for you bud. Haven't messed with the custom backgrounds yet, not sure if I'm gonna do it tbh. What you reckon of this so far as a title screen?

View attachment 283054

Broke my foot Tues, so got plenty of spare time for it lol

blimey another break u like your time off lol
im using a skin called carbon at mo dark skin nice fonts few nice touchs

Last edited:
Yeah broke my knuckle 2 weeks ago aswell, need to start drinking more milk I think

This might not be helpful or not. I normaly find the Skins either to bright or to dark and it would nice to have one somewhere down the middle. Good luck with your project and I am looking forward to it.

+1

exactly, why cant anyone just make a blue skin like the default FM 2012 Dark skin.

if anyone finds a skin similar to that one please share!

Hi R1ckyi enjoyed your RD7 skin when do u reckon this will be good for release buddy KUTGW!!!