Looking for Tactic Testers

Liam

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 7, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
fm-base.co.uk
Hi everyone!

As you know, we've been running some tactic testing this year and whilst it started off really great, a few departures and a few changing schedules has left us with a very small remaining team. We're seeking some new testers who can test around 5 tactics per week each. We're also looking for someone to manage the team.

There's not really any hardware requirements but obviously having a newer and more powerful PC will lessen the duration of the tests immensely.

If you're interested in lending a hand, please reply with this form filled out. A discord account is mandatory as it really helps us to coordinate.

Discord Username:
Can you test five tactics per week?
Are you competent in Excel and data entry?

BigVirg69

Feb 10, 2020
So basically just simulating an entire season through holiday? Is that what testing a tactic means?

bsup68

Sep 29, 2011
Uglev, Denmark
@Liam

A few questions before I fill an application;

The simulated season, is that just one leauge loaded as playable in the game? just to know if the laptop I plan to use can handle the job in a fair amount of time.

Excel, is it possible to get a bit more info about the skills needed? I've been using excel a bit, doing our budgets at home and worked a bit with it in my time at school and on educations.

Last edited:

Greeky

Feb 6, 2020
i'll give a try

i just give me discord name in here?
i bet some people have questions about the excel part
can we have something as an example or contact with someone?

Pilly

Feb 23, 2016
I have some time over the next few weeks. DM and I''ll pass on my discord details. Familiar with excel.

Dharkumar

Jul 28, 2020
Singapore
Hi everyone!

As you know, we've been running some tactic testing this year and whilst it started off really great, a few departures and a few changing schedules has left us with a very small remaining team. We're seeking some new testers who can test around 5 tactics per week each. We're also looking for someone to manage the team.

There's not really any hardware requirements but obviously having a newer and more powerful PC will lessen the duration of the tests immensely.

If you're interested in lending a hand, please reply with this form filled out. A discord account is mandatory as it really helps us to coordinate.

Discord Username:
Can you test five tactics per week?
Are you competent in Excel and data entry?

Alright. I will be able to do it. Here's my form below.

Discord Username: jerseynumber33
Can you test five tactics per week - yes
Are you competent in Excel and data entry - yes

Reactions: Liam

bsup68

Sep 29, 2011
Uglev, Denmark
Well I'll give it a shot even though I could have used a bit more info

Discord Username: bsup68
Can you test five tactics per week: yes
Are you competent in Excel and data entry: Probably

Tonijnie

Jun 17, 2020
Hi, I might be a bit late with this, but I just stumbled upon this thread.
I've enjoyed a lot of topics on this site and would like to help with tactic testing for other people to be able to enjoy the best tactics to.

Discord Username: Tuoni#3237
Can you test five tactics per week? Sure and even more if needed I think, I got a spare pc here at my house, it isn't lightning fast, but I can dedicate it to this task.
Are you competent in Excel and data entry? Basic knowledge and allways willing to learn.

Hit me up if I can help!

Liam

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 7, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
fm-base.co.uk
Hi, I might be a bit late with this, but I just stumbled upon this thread.
I've enjoyed a lot of topics on this site and would like to help with tactic testing for other people to be able to enjoy the best tactics to.

Discord Username: Tuoni#3237
Can you test five tactics per week? Sure and even more if needed I think, I got a spare pc here at my house, it isn't lightning fast, but I can dedicate it to this task.
Are you competent in Excel and data entry? Basic knowledge and allways willing to learn.

Hit me up if I can help!
Not too late! :)

Greeky

Feb 6, 2020
Discord Username: Greeky#7298
I can test 5 for sure
About Excel im sure if i have an example i can do it