adman278

Reaction score
so i basically want a target man who is fast, i noticed yaya Sanogo is a tall fast striker on my 12 season Sheffield Wednesday game but im getting bored of it so started again as spurs.

At the moment i have 13 million but am selling some players to raise a lot more money :p

Thanks in advance.

Ruud Van Nistelrooy, slow, but an exceptional target man and quite cheap, you can get him on a free transfer in the winter break of the first season

ill try get nistelrooy end of season :p and i dont like miller :p

Khouma Babacar, only 17 at the start of the game (I think), I'm in 2020 and he's 6'3", 19 Heading, 17 Jumping, 19 Strength and 17 Pace & Acceleration.

i was thinking of lukaku and babacar but was just wondering if there was anyone not so obvious :p i might get them anyway though :p

Lacina Traore? Fernando Llorente has good pace, then there is Quagliarella Amauri Niang etc.

Filter Search - 18 pace, height, over 190cm.

Niang, Babacar, Adebayor, Lukaku, Sanogo. These are probably too expensive though :)

Stefan Kiessling is the best I can think of. 20 Work Rate, 19 Stamina, 16 Pace, Acceleration, Natural Fitness & Jumping and is 6'3".