Looking to improve my Rangers team Season 1

ianhall65

Fake Mod
Reaction score
So yeah i'm looking to buy some young players that could maybe start playing straight away i have £2-3 million to spend my current line up is
McGregor
Whittaker Goian Bocanegra Wallace
Davis Ness/Fleck
Naismith Wylde
Murphy Jelavic​
Playing a 4-2-2-2 i would be willing to change tactics to accommodate any signings that will make my team better and i could selling off some more players for cash any help/tips appreciated​

You'll be able to get Danny Wilson in for £7.5m (installments), Johnny Russell is very good and only about £800k. If I were you I'd play Fleck ACM as he's really good on FM and that's his best position, with Ness and Davis in midfield, Naismith on the right and Wylde/Murphy on the left. Darwin Quintero is a really good poacher for SPL level and will do well in Europe, don't know if he's better than Jela though

You'll be able to get Danny Wilson in for £7.5m (installments), Johnny Russell is very good and only about £800k. If I were you I'd play Fleck ACM as he's really good on FM and that's his best position, with Ness and Davis in midfield, Naismith on the right and Wylde/Murphy on the left. Darwin Quintero is a really good poacher for SPL level and will do well in Europe, don't know if he's better than Jela though

Celtic signed Russel after i sbeat them to Murphy Wilson i think is maybe to expensive for my first season i will check Quintero out as Jela has been quite poor for me goal scoring wise his assist are through the roof though

Ive just started a gers save as well there ian,ive got wilson in on loan for a season.also signed james mcfadden for free playing ok.johnny russel cost me 700k.very nearly signed kevin de bruyne bot he chose fc sion instead...sigh!!!

Ive just started a gers save as well there ian,ive got wilson in on loan for a season.also signed james mcfadden for free playing ok.johnny russel cost me 700k.very nearly signed kevin de bruyne bot he chose fc sion instead...sigh!!!

I agreed a deal with McFadden then the board turned it down because he was injured so waited a few weeks and agreed a deal with him again then he ended up chosen Liverpool safe to say i wasn't happy. I'm in September atm so Wilson won't be viable think he is at Southampton Russell is at Celtic so he out the window i'm not to bothered if i have a few foreigners playing with me

I agreed a deal with McFadden then the board turned it down because he was injured so waited a few weeks and agreed a deal with him again then he ended up chosen Liverpool safe to say i wasn't happy. I'm in September atm so Wilson won't be viable think he is at Southampton Russell is at Celtic so he out the window i'm not to bothered if i have a few foreigners playing with me
Last save i had with gers on Fm11 i bought Rickie Lambert from Southampton,he was a beast banged in about 25 goals in a season you shoud try go for him.Let me know how u get on.Im roughly halfway through september too.

Last save i had with gers on Fm11 i bought Rickie Lambert from Southampton,he was a beast banged in about 25 goals in a season you shoud try go for him.Let me know how u get on.Im roughly halfway through september too.
I've just signed Leigh Griffths (sp) for 500K so will look to sell Lafferty now and look at Lambert I also Signed Diouf on a free Thank **** i did tbh Wylde suffered a broken leg against Hearts just after i signed him and i've got a young center back coming in from Palermo for £2 million he has 4 and a half star potential i will load up my save and give you his name

I've just signed Leigh Griffths (sp) for 500K so will look to sell Lafferty now and look at Lambert I also Signed Diouf on a free Thank **** i did tbh Wylde suffered a broken leg against Hearts just after i signed him and i've got a young center back coming in from Palermo for £2 million he has 4 and a half star potential i will load up my save and give you his name
I got a young Romanian CB who seems to be doing ok cant mind his name though,need to load up my game m8.I would keep lafferty though m8 just change his squad status to keep him happy.

I got a young Romanian CB who seems to be doing ok cant mind his name though,need to load up my game m8.I would keep lafferty though m8 just change his squad status to keep him happy.

I haven't played Lafferty all season so i may as well get rid of him and free up wages and bring in some good youth i'm in November now