Weaknesses:
  • Set Pieces
  • Agility
  • Balance
  • Long Shots
  • Dribbling

Description: Defensive Midfielder

Personality: Professional

Suggested Roles: Deep Lying PM (Support/Defense)

Screenshots in February 2012
View attachment 209591View attachment 209589

Screenshots in December 2015
View attachment 209590View attachment 209588

I know he is very well known but he really is a fantastic talent and as you can see can develop into one of the best midfielders in the game.

Last edited:
Turns into a world class deep lying playmaker or defensive mid
wish i could sign him for san marino lol

Signed him on a free in my 2nd season... Loaned him to a feeder for 3-4 seasons and is now in my squad at 23 years old...

His stats are fantastic and am really looking forward to playing him :D

Just looked him up on my cardiff save... Free Agent.... Bargin? Will sell Jack Cork for 6 mil now, Play him alongside Collinson.

Is he the best future DMC in game? Definately going to sign him, with good training and much gametime, he'll be a monster!

You can approach him from the start of the 1st season, and usually can snap him up on a free after 1 or 2 seasons. At least I.

gave him a contract and will come to me by the season for my first season. haha excited me.

btw i made the offer around march ;)

he's a must buy player for any save.
he can became any Center-Defense Mid role.
BEAST!

I snagged on on a free contract in his first season and he's been developing nicely. He's not first-team material at the moment but I'm hoping he'll continue to develop and turn out good like everybody is saying!

I've just signed Crisetig... for Newcastle, 1st season, obviously not going to get into my first team, what should I do? play him in a few Cup games? or send him out on loan?

I snagged on on a free contract in his first season and he's been developing nicely. He's not first-team material at the moment but I'm hoping he'll continue to develop and turn out good like everybody is saying!

in all honesty, crisetig is a bit better than coquieln in my arsenal save. just play him some cup games, and then he will improve rapidly, later making him world class.

I've just signed Crisetig... for Newcastle, 1st season, obviously not going to get into my first team, what should I do? play him in a few Cup games? or send him out on loan?

play him in cup games mate. loan him later, but best if he stays with the squad first. then next season, u loan him out to a good club.

Just thought I'd post a screenie of him from my Cardiff save. we are in 2015 from the 2014/2015 season. Take a look, he's definitely quality for me plays rotation with Carrick, Collinson and Gago.
View attachment 225876

The attachment is a screenshot of him at the beginning of the 2014/2015 season.

Think he could be a great BWM? I need one for my Wolfsburg team and I thought about him.

I am playing him in CM...Which role would be better for him - BWM or Central MC-Support/defend??

Think he could be a great BWM? I need one for my Wolfsburg team and I thought about him.

Im playing him at BWM and B2B role in Cm. trust me, he's great. what formation are you playing , 4-3-3 ? 4-4-2 ?