blatchford85

Reaction score
i'am bayern hummels is a HG player from bayern his fav is bayern but he dont want to join me i'v praised him and done everything possiball b ut he dont want to come any ideas?

Bayern and Dortmund are Rivals and iirc he has a high loyalty rating, so its very difficult to get him to move.

He won't enter contract negotiations?

no not entered contract negotiations BUT i can if i acepect there terms witch is £159m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then he will acepect 80k aweek witch is fine i'am in my 2nd season now and it's been the same every transfer window they will only accepect £159m i no he plays for bayers rivals but they sold me steve bender for £20m and gotza for £36m i just cant get hummels

no not entered contract negotiations BUT i can if i acepect there terms witch is £159m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then he will acepect 80k aweek witch is fine i'am in my 2nd season now and it's been the same every transfer window they will only accepect £159m i no he plays for bayers rivals but they sold me steve bender for £20m and gotza for £36m i just cant get hummels

Well you can praise Hummels as much as you want but it won't make Dortmund reduce their valuation. Has he recently signed a new contract?

Well you can praise Hummels as much as you want but it won't make Dortmund reduce their valuation. Has he recently signed a new contract?

nah same contract as when i started the game. i just thought if i praise him loads and say all the right things and because i'am his fav club and i won the league and the super cup and the german cup and i beat dortmund in the super cup final and they only finished 4th in the league i thought it would swing it for me and if he got his head turned i could get him for a normal price i have £49m in the bank and i would spend it all on him if they would just accepet it

I guess you should take it on the chin and look for other players. Hummels is a fantastic defender but not one you should get at any cost. He's definitely NOT worth 50 million pounds.

I guess you should take it on the chin and look for other players. Hummels is a fantastic defender but not one you should get at any cost. He's definitely NOT worth 50 million pounds.

i no i should but dortmund are my main rivals and i'v already got the best DM s.bender and there best player AMC gotze if i could just get there best CB to it would finish them plus the add bounes of him being a HG player and one that is trained at the club it free's up a spare place for a non german player monster like falcao naymar etc