Do you think this regen could be amazing?

miitchh

Reaction score
View attachment 475901

I don't buy South American or French regens, because they're too predictable. Do you think this man will make an amazing poacher in a few years? Tips for Composure training?

I could probably make him a first team regular right now, he came in off the bench a lot for the past seasons.View attachment 475898

I really want a homegrown striker to score 300 league goals for my club. That's my FM dream.

Also in the private chat thing i can't find the option to go tell him get a haircut. Where is it?

Here i compred him with the striker that is currently my best striker, can he be better? View attachment 475894

Last edited:
Could be a very good player with the right training, focus on his mental and get him some proper tutoring, his physical will increase naturally and his technical is already decent for his age

If your scouting is accurate this player will be high quality for you with proper development and training. Make sure your training facilities are top notch and that your coaching staff is top notch as well.