johnbundock

Reaction score
Taking Thurrock on a journey and just wondered if anyone knew any lower league wonderkids (L1,L2 etc) that become pretty decent maybe championship standard ?

Dale Jennings from Tranmere can turn out decent.

Harry Bunn, Jordan Bowen- both are always dropped by big clubs at the end of the first season and will sign anywhere. They will do well right away in BSP, and improve steadily.

Jamil Adam is a good one. And he's available on a free. Scores loads of goals

Paudie Quinn has been with me from BSP to the premier league and it is only now that he isn't first choice in the midfield.

DC: Oliver Nicholas, John Egan, Conor Coady ( he can also play as an DM,MC).
MC: Jack Munns, Nicholas Barrett, Oliver Bonnes, David Biaou
AM/L/R: Andras Stieber, Zhao Zhihao
ST: Julius Gombala, Michael Ngoo.

All of these are in my Boreham Wood team in 3rd season (L2) and ALL are 19-23 years old.So at the start of the game they are 16-20 years old.

Sean McGinty, Irish U21 international defender.
My scout brought him to my attention in the 2nd season with Roterham giving him a 4.5 star rating. Don't know at what club he started the game as I snatched him for free.
Average stats when I signed him (12 tackling 10 marking, 14 jumping, 10 positioning, 12 strenght, 10 pace, average composure and concentration)
4 seasons later at 21 yo he is my first choice for a sub in my first season in the Premier league, with solid attributes for a defender (15 tackling, 14 marking, 17 jumping&strenght, 15 positioning, 13 pace,14 concentration and 11 composure) and all this without a tutor as I didn't have a suitable tutor for him. Now when I finally have a good tutor, he won't get touted as he already has 10 caps in his national team and thinks he is good enough i recon.
Not really a wonderkid, however a very good youngster for LLM

Gaël Nlundulu (AMR/ST), Lester Dewee (M/AML), Gauthier Mahoto (MC), Loic Gagnon (AML), all on frees and can turn out pretty good.

Febian Brandy. This kid is available on a free at the start of the game, and will drop as low as BSP \ maybe BS N\S. Signed him for Swindon and he was top goalscorer for three years. He's now a substitute in the Premier League for me, coming off the bench when the defences are tired. His stats aren't amazing, but has a high dribbling, pace and acceleration. Train him to round the keeper and you've got yourself a 30+ goal striker

Scott Wagstaff could turn into at least Europa league standard.

Carnt Believe im the first to say ALEX SMITHIES !