APB9FTM

Reaction score
Hi all, curious as to who you lot may have managed to get on loan in the lower league ofs england, divison 2 possibly even 1.

Currently at Crawley and looking to get some premier league talent on loan if its possible

Has anybody managed to get any good premier league championship players on loan for the season and have they done well for you?

Let me know as i will be going mental, Also would somebody be able to tell me the restrictions on amount of loan players allowed in your squad at any one time? I think it is up to 5 in squad? But memory is poor

Cheers

1) just ask your board for feeder clubs
2) choose the best club with the most amount of good/transfer listed/loan listed players
3) offer for them all
4) hold thumbs :)

I got Nosworthy for Afc Wimbledon and one or two other decent players as well!

1) just ask your board for feeder clubs
2) choose the best club with the most amount of good/transfer listed/loan listed players
3) offer for them all
4) hold thumbs :)

I got Nosworthy for Afc Wimbledon and one or two other decent players as well!

Hahahah HERO, Does it have to be from a feeder team? Is it still possible to get bigger names such as Nyron himself if the team isn't part of your feeder club? Not sure who Crawleys would be, I made that request already but yet to hear back. Hopefully Palace QPR something like that

not to my knowledge no mate! It will be close to impossible! as they will expect you to pay the wages, feeder clubs pay the wages, remember that! If I remember correctly he was on like 43k a week!

You want the big boys as QPR etc will most likely use most of their players (good/decent ones) clubs like Arsenal and Tottenham etc have many more players that will likely join!

as I said, just keep on offering, you might get lucky

not to my knowledge no mate! It will be close to impossible! as they will expect you to pay the wages, feeder clubs pay the wages, remember that! If I remember correctly he was on like 43k a week!

You want the big boys as QPR etc will most likely use most of their players (good/decent ones) clubs like Arsenal and Tottenham etc have many more players that will likely join!

as I said, just keep on offering, you might get lucky

FINGERS CROSSED,

what about james wallace from everton? or Linganzi from blackburn?

WILL HAVE A LOOK CHEERS MATE, Ive just got some guy from west ham on loan for the season called Cristian Montaño. Whether he is good or not is another question

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY LOANS IM ALLOWED???

If you go to your league and then look at the options above it, choose Rules, it will tell you in there.