Reaction score
Im starting a new save with Blackpool and need some good cheap squad players under 1million, people like Peter Masilela 300k, bressan 170k. thx

Vershakov or something plays for Naftan 550k look for him very good! :)

Soukouna is a good free and Edu.

Garra Dembele = Amazing striker, he got me 22 goals in 34 in my first season at Blackpool and I got him for £1.2million, he plays for Levski.
Václav Kadlec = Amazing striker, he got me 16 goals in 24 games and mostly came off the bench and he cost me £800k, he plays for Sparta Prague.
Mate Simao = Brilliant young talented central midfielder, never put a foot wrong for me and also got on the score sheet regular as well with 12 goals in 29 games and he cost me £1.4million, he plays for Panathinaikos.
Alex Smithies = Young goalkeeper who you can pick up for under £1million, I'm in my third season with Blackpool at the minute and he is a four star keeper, first season i used him as backup to Richard Kingson and in my second and third he was first choice.
Edu = You could get Edu on a free transfer and he is a good central midfielder for up to two seasons, being 32 I suggest you only offer him a one year contract but other from that he is a fairly good player for free.