HaZaRd0uZ

Reaction score
Man City have just offered me 20Mill for modric .. should I sell ? .. season has not even started yet and havnt seen him play but 20Mill :O .. if i sell who should i buy ?

No, negotiate and they will offer £30 million or more.

Oh, but rather than sell him at all, I would definitely keep hold of him and ignore his pleas to leave. Eventually he settles down, and makes a superb playmaker for Spurs.

Man City have just offered me 20Mill for modric .. should I sell ? .. season has not even started yet and havnt seen him play but 20Mill :O .. if i sell who should i buy ?
no no no, give him a long term, high wage contract if you can afford it. hes easily one of the best players in the game

so so so good, dont sell him, and 20m isnt very much for someone that good, especially with city paying ;)

Considering he's one of the best on the game Quote from Madsheep ;) id sell for £40 M + or more :p

Last edited:
Just got an offer myself from Man City before the start of the season, 28.5 mil, Not sure what to do, I think i may sell him because im not sure he will work too well in my midfield and i desperately need cash for a new striker.