Dan

I'm back!!!!!
Reaction score
Hi, I have just started the unemployment challenge and taken over Lumezzane in Italian Serie C1/A and I have £325K to spend.

Anyway, I have been having quite a bit of trouble trying to find players that will come to me. If anyone has had any experience in this area, could you please help me?

Whenever i've managed lower league teams, i check my Backroom Advice screen more, towards the start of the season, they usually recommend plenty of players on frees or within your budget that are realistic targets. Obviously it's hard not just getting Lukaku on loan for the season but you could either look for old players roaming around looking for clubs (shouldn't be too many old free agents in Italy though!) or some young talent from a parent club that you can snap up on loan. I've never done C1 management though so i'm afraid i can't help you any more than that.. you'll almost certainly be looking for italians though.

Hopt that helps in any way :S

Are you using any updates? If not you can pick up Serghiy Kovalchuk and Abderrahman Kabous(sp) for free. Borja Viguera is usually transfer listed and can be bought at a very cheap price. Try to snap up Luis Guilherme as well for the future :D

try ***** topp and maybe even a cheeky pop at verratti

Using StuW's most recent update but will take a look at those, thanks :)

Anyone else?